This never gets old..........

Super_Dave79

Reaction score
Handicap
way2high
I took this video last Saturday and I had to share. I laugh every single time I watch it lol. Sorry for the audio, it was a windy day out there.

[video=youtube;hRZ1oF4ob-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZ1oF4ob-A&tracker=False[/video]

BTW, we layed the groundwork a couple of days in advance. The loser of the first hole had to tee the ball for the winner the rest of the round. Funny, my brother in law managed to win the 1st hole by several strokes :D He never saw it coming.

Yup. That is funny.

I like how you set him up, I was wondering how you got the ball in his hands

That's a funny video! Great set up.

That never gets old. Thanks for posting.

Temporary threadjack:

When you guys host a video on youtube, I always end up watching about twenty more videos that come up after the one you posted. In this case, I was intrigued by the floating golf ball. Pretty cool!
You may now return to the original comments!

That never gets old. Thanks for posting.

Temporary threadjack:

When you guys host a video on youtube, I always end up watching about twenty more videos that come up after the one you posted. In this case, I was intrigued by the floating golf ball. Pretty cool!
You may now return to the original comments!

Now I have to see the floating golf ball lol.

The best was how he held his follow through, but was looking down to figure out wth happened. lol

The best was how he held his follow through, but was looking down to figure out wth happened. lol

OMG I know. That is my favorite part about it. He follows through and then stares down at the smoke. It took him a second or two to even realize what happened.

Great video. Been a while since I've seen one but always makes me laugh as well.

I used to carry an exploding ball in my bag at all times. I wouldn't have someone else hit it, but when someone wanted me to try, or was bragging about their great, new driver, I would use it.

The exploding ball never fails to entertain! Very nice!

great video. My son got me with one on the range a couple weeks ago.

Haha nice, Ive never been able to get one on a buddy's tee without them finding out. That idea was a great one and clearly worked pefectly.

Hahaha! The bro-in-law was probably thinking that was his best strike of the ball all year... and you guys ruined it. Thanks for sharing the video!

The best part is how he knew he had been got! His shoulders slump and you can tell he is thinking "Now just take it like a man." Good one all around!

Did that years ago. It was the morning of my sister's wedding and her husband had never played before. Our family tradition is to play golf with the groom the morning of the wedding. He was hungover like nobody's business and my brother tossed my future b-i-l a ball. He didn't even look at it. Just teed it up and took a lash. Took him a bit to figure out what happened while the rest of us were rolling on the ground.

Back