Holiday Cheer Day 10 – Adams Idea Black Super Hybrid

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We are officially at the halfway point of the THP 12 19 Days of Holiday Cheer! With today's prize we are giving away an Adams Idea Black Super Hybrid!! Specs are RH, 19*, Stiff Shaft.

Idea_Black_Hybrid_Banner-300x109.jpg

Good luck everybody and we will make the announcement at 8pm EST in this thread. The 1st post (here) will be updated with the winners name.

EDIT:

And the winner is:

Stephen D. Aka Dr. Teeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to all!

Very nice hybrid! Thanks for the Holiday Cheer THP And Adams golf!

This would gap nicely between 15 and 23. Were running out of days...

Really like adams hybrids, this one would fit nicely in my bag.
Thanks THP and Adams.

Beautiful club, would look great under the Christmas tree. Great contests by THP and all the sponsors - good luck to all.

Man I need a new hybrid!

O Tay, It's after 8:00PM EST and I want this!

Great hybrid, good luck everyone! I can't believe we're already in Day 10 tomorrow, wow time flies when you're having fun!

thanks adams and THP. the superblack may be one of the best looking hybrids, ever!

Another great Prize from AdamsGolf!! Thanks Adams and THP!! Good luck everybody!!

Adams knows how to make their hybrids hawt & sessy and looking like a stealth bomber blasting that golf ball way out into the wild blue younder:golf2:

Beautiful hybrid, good luck to all. Thankyou to THP and Adams for the holiday cheer.

That is one great looking hybrid, good luck everyone.

Another sweet prize, thanks THP

Wow, can you believe we are only halfway done?! Thanks again to THP and Adams!

I need a new hybrid. It would help make up fir the merry Christmas root canal I'll be having Monday and the $400 price tag. Ugh.

To who ever wins, get ready for the day that it is delivered. It will be fantastic.

Super !!!

Lovely!! Good luck everyone :clapp:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to everyone.

Terrific prize! Thanks to THP and Adams.

Back