Testing Irons for THP

I'm really interested in the ball flight and distance. From what I've read, the MB and MC are going to have a lower ball flight, which should be pretty popular with some of the testers. The distance factor is kind of up in the air for me. The shafts seem shorter and the lofts are weaker than my old irons. I wonder how they will compare.

I have been thinking the same thing. I am not expecting too much distance differences, but I am sure there will be some. Definitely going to have to figure out my new distances ASAP.

For some reason, I think I'm going to hit them better, so my distances are going to be better. That's what happens when I fantasize at least lol.

Looks like it will be a 2011 arrival for these irons

I can't believe John Daly got his irons before you guys. That's just wrong.

This IS the magic week. I can feel it in my bones... any day now :)

This IS the magic week. I can feel it in my bones... any day now :)
The fact that the company is actually going to be open this week leads me to believe you might be right! It's going to be a good week guys!

Now that I hear a possibility of 10-14 days I am getting anxious again.

OH man, just a few more days! How I long to get these irons in my bag.

I am really hoping you guys get your new weapons this week! Good luck guys and keeping my fingers crossed :blob:

Spoiler
I have a feeling it will be soon, I havent said this et so I am hoping to be right. sorr about the spoiler, I had to do it

Die!

I am hoping for the end of next week since that will be in the timeframe that JB said in the R11 thread.

Spoiler
I have a feeling it will be soon, I havent said this et so I am hoping to be right. sorr about the spoiler, I had to do it

The UPS man pulled into work a few minutes ago

Spoiler
It was not the irons, but some handhelds.

The UPS man pulled into work a few minutes ago

Spoiler
It was not the irons, but some handhelds.

damn you SethO. 10-14 days haha

They NEED to be here by next thursday. NEED! If everyone could put their collective mental effort into assuring this would happen, I would be very grateful!

Thanks,
Impatient Gus

They NEED to be here by next thursday. NEED! If everyone could put their collective mental effort into assuring this would happen, I would be very grateful!

Thanks,
Impatient Gus

I've been trying ti will them here since it was announced gus, I don't think my jedi powers work anymore

I sure hope you get them before you go down south, Gus.

I sure hope you get them before you go down south, Gus.

me 2, how bad would you feel if he shows up to play with SethO, Seth has these nice new TM irons, and Gus's are waiting in his porch at home

me 2, how bad would you feel if he shows up to play with SethO, Seth has these nice new TM irons, and Gus's are waiting in his porch at home

hahaha....thats just wrong

x2.....i can't now anyway because of its winter in Upstate NY. But I gladly would have this summer (when i'd be 16)

Oh man, that would suck. I would let Rx play with mine, but he is +3\4 of an inch and a little upright I think. I am dead on standard.

or if I have them and they don't? hehe

Don't you even Friggen JOKE about this.

Not. Cool.

Back