Holiday Cheer Day 17 – FootJoy MyJoys ICON Golf Shoes

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Day 17 is a unique prize! The winner will get a pair of FootJoy MyJoys ICON Golf Shoes that they can design to their liking.

711960168_zkGUV-S-300x204.jpg

Good luck everybody and we will make the announcement at 8pm EST in this thread. The 1st post (here) will be updated with the winners name.

EDIT:

And the winner is:

Shane W. Aka WestTex

Last edited by a moderator:
I could really use some new golf shoes!!!

Me too !!

Thanks THP and FootJoy !

I have never worn these, but everyone says they are the best! Even if I don't win, I will be checking these out! Good luck to all! Thanks THP and Footjoy!

This would be so much fun to design. It would probably be tough to make up my mind but I sure would love the chance. Thanks THP and FootJoy!

That would be fun trying to decide how you wish to design the shoes. Thanks FJ & THP for the great opportunity.
Good luck all.

awwwwww man this is the ticket! A new pair of FootJoys for the THP outing in May. I would love to be styling these new dawgs down at the outing with my fancy secret design on the side :D

Look at all the choices you have with these shoes. Wow. Heck of a prize :thp: and:footjoy:

This is my favorite prize of the entire lineup! I would cry like that kid opening the Wii for Christmas if I won this!

This is my favorite prize of the entire lineup! I would cry like that kid opening the Wii for Christmas if I won this!

hahaha, me too!

I would definitely have to spend some time picking out the perfect shoe with this prize. I have wasted many hours on this site making some awesome shoes!

Another great one!

Customized shoes? Yes please! This contest keeps reminding me of all the things I want to buy.

Ive been poking around FJ's website and been customizing different kinds of shoes. All the different options can make your head spin. But it's an awesome problem to have!

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

My old FJs are on the way out, and what better way to start the new year with some brand new Icons! :bananadance:

carmichael needs a new pair of shoes!. Good luck people!.

How cool would this be after the fricken lion chewed up my shoes and then set them on the rocket that took 'em to outer space?

Good luck everyone and thanks THP and Footjoy!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

How cool would this be after the fricken lion chewed up my shoes and then set them on the rocket that took 'em to outer space?
Good luck everyone and thanks THP and Footjoy!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Que foxworthy voice
that funny stuff right there "end foxworthy voice

Like some other I have designed several pairs of these shoes (but never pulled the trigger) and this would be really cool.

One of the sweetest prizes in the whole bunch!!! Great job FJ and THP!!!!

Nothin' Cooler than Custom Baby...:D

Back