2010 THP Outing Picture Thread

Uh oh, I'm in trouble now. I see Ole Gray on here. Haha!

I'm too tired to whup your arse right now :D:deadhorse::turtle:.. I remember what the top secret pic of TC was. The funny thing is he does not know we saved it for his birthday. Yea dude, facebook will never be the same :laughing:

Don't worry TC - it was deleted months ago but isn't there a song called "Who needs pictures with a memory like mine?"

Yes, I am reminising

Love these pics. This year I'm going to try and get even more of the on-course action. I always say that, but this time I really mean it haha.

wow, a ton of memories just came back to me seeing these pics! can't wait to make new ones in a few months

Yes, I am reminising

You seem to do that often!! :D Can't blame you though, I do the same thing! This trip was such fun, I can't wait to go back!

I went back through them again today too. We had such a blast. Only thing I wish is that we had put titles on all the pics so everyone would know who was in the them.

I love looking back at these, I check them out on my PC probably once a week. It was such a good time. Like Hawk I plan on taking more pictures on the course next time around.

I love looking back at these, I check them out on my PC probably once a week. It was such a good time. Like Hawk I plan on taking more pictures on the course next time around.

dude, i always say that, and i never do. i wish i would though.

dude, i always say that, and i never do. i wish i would though.

I forgot I even had a camera until we got to the 15th hole. The 2nd day I took some pics of people teeing off ahead of us, but then never snapped another picture until I waited greenside for Nerfny, GolferGal, and MaryC to come up the 18th.

I forgot I even had a camera until we got to the 15th hole. The 2nd day I took some pics of people teeing off ahead of us, but then never snapped another picture until I waited greenside for Nerfny, GolferGal, and MaryC to come up the 18th.

yeah, i usually do the same thing, except i take whatever pics i take preround, or on the first couple of holes. i will make more of an effort to take some next time. i always regret it.

I hope we can get some pics during some of the contests on demo day. Last time no cameras were allowed do to prerelease equipment.

I hope we can get some pics during some of the contests on demo day. Last time no cameras were allowed do to prerelease equipment.

yeah, maybe if we can't have our cameras there will be a "thp" camera there or something.

Well maybe this time you will stay on the fairway and you will have better things to take pictures of :D

Well maybe this time you will stay on the fairway and you will have better things to take pictures of :D

I didn't have the problem in AZ now did I?

I think i'm looking more forward to this one than the last, now that I know people from the last outing this will will be like a fun reunion to go along with all sorts of awesomeness that JB and GG have planned for us.

I didn't have the problem in AZ now did I?

I think i'm looking more forward to this one than the last, now that I know people from the last outing this will will be like a fun reunion to go along with all sorts of awesomeness that JB and GG have planned for us.

Nope you were hitting them right out there, 20-50 yards short of Yoccos, Nerf and myself :D

I agree with your other statement, knowing some of the people will make this outing different and better than the last. Then add all the new people and it just is going to be a great time once again.

I might have to invest in a digital camera for myself this year. That way KellyBo can take her pics & I can take my pics. Heck I didn't even get a pic of the Bear trap Bear :at-wits-end:. Everybody else was hugging it, kicking it in the,,,, uh butt and other other stuff, making love to it (TC), and all sorts of wild poses. This time around I'm gonna have a pic with that fricking bear that kicked my butt.

I might have to invest in a digital camera for myself this year. That way KellyBo can take her pics & I can take my pics. Heck I didn't even get a pic of the Bear trap Bear :at-wits-end:. Everybody else was hugging it, kicking it in the,,,, uh butt and other other stuff, making love to it (TC), and all sorts of wild poses. This time around this old snake charmer is gonna whoop that bears butt and send him running home scared to his momma.

FIFY :D

That's too funny old friend! LMAO I definitely hope to knock about 10 strokes off holes 15, 16, & 17. I believe I could have broke 100 if I have skipped those three holes :D...

That's too funny old friend! LMAO I definitely hope to knock about 10 strokes off holes 15, 16, & 17. I believe I could have broke 100 if I have skipped those three holes :D...

I know I would of come close too, 16 and 17 in particular. But then again I would not have the memories of the craziness with Danilo and 9-Iron as we "attacked" hole 17! ONE of thes "had to be there moments" and I am glad I was!

Just looked through these again. Some great times. I can't wait to go back. 4 months from today we'll be playing the Squire Course!

I just looked through all the pics again and hate that I missed it! I can't wait to be in the next ones though. May sure is taking it's sweet time!

I can't wait till I turn 21, and for the sign up thread to open up for next year's outing.

We had so much fun! Love looking at these all over again and can't wait to make new pics this year.

Back