Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got Giselle Bundchen for xmas? I hate you
Just got home dude....but we have a brazillian toys and crap to unpack and some serious laundry to do. I hate it to homey!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

in some states that's considered alcohol abuse
===== QUOTE Hawk ====

Heinekin is nasty and deserves a trip to the sewer. Well done, Thainer.

===== /QUOTE ====

===== QUOTE Thainer21 ====

Ya no kidding.

Fun fact: at work today I got to pour 1500$ worth of heineken down the drain.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

===== /QUOTE ====

Does it taste like Heiny?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Just got home dude....but we have a brazillian toys and crap to unpack and some serious laundry to do. I hate it to homey!

Brazilian? Or bazillion? Lol TC you're hilarious.

Or be glad that you're not the one marrying her. Not in a Deliverance sort of way, just that it sucks to answer questions about the cake you want and all that awesome stuff.

you got Giselle Bundchen for xmas? I hate you

lmao... ive been rolling the past few posts buahaha
or i might be rolling cuz i wolfed down too much honey baked ham

I hate that people insist on buying my son so many presents that make loud, awful noises. STOP IT GRANDPARENTS

I hate that people insist on buying my son so many presents that make loud, awful noises. STOP IT GRANDPARENTS

And this is the reason why we love gift cards.

we left all of foster's gifts from grandparents at their houses. that way he'll have stuff to play with when we're there and we won't have to tote it.

and a brazillion is a few billion thainer, haha. it's from a george bush joke, "how many's in a brazillian" lol

Brazilian? Or bazillion? Lol TC you're hilarious.

Brazilian. You must not have heard the joke.
A blonde was sitting in the train station reading the paper. The headline read, 12 Brazilian soldiers killed in shoot out.

She turned to the man next to her and asked, "How many is a brazilian?"

THP adopted that to mean a butt load way back in the beginning.

Brazilian. You must not have heard the joke.

THP adopted that to mean a butt load way back in the beginning.

thanks for clearing that up smalls. i still get tickled when i can use "brazillion"

its called "black ice" cuz it resembles the road
it was really nice seeing your panic stricken face while you slid within a millimeter of my suv going sideways
please stay off the road grrrrr

its called "black ice" cuz it resembles the road
it was really nice seeing your panic stricken face while you slid within a millimeter of my suv going sideways
please stay off the road grrrrr

Black ice and fog this morning out here. One of my team members who lives near my home calls me two hours after I get into the office to tell me she's going to be late due to ice and fog near her home. She wants to wait a couple of hours more to make sure the roads are passable.
:dohanim:

I get to work new years eve till 8. Then new years day I come in at 6am. And Sunday again at 6am. Awesome.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

Man colds. This crap started over a week ago and has turned into something really ugly.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I get to work new years eve till 8. Then new years day I come in at 6am. And Sunday again at 6am. Awesome.

hate it for you man! i know that must suck.

I know how you feel. I actually had to work in the ER during the turn of the millenium, flashlights in hand in everything. Luckily it was a quiet night but I'd rather have spent it either sleeping or with family.

What irritates me is the attitude like I'm not supposed to take time off. And when I do I get punished with 10 hour days working till 8. Guess I need to go buy more megamillions tickets.

What irritates me is the attitude like I'm not supposed to take time off. And when I do I get punished with 10 hour days working till 8. Guess I need to go buy more megamillions tickets.

or find a job somewhere else dude.

yeah...like in asheville, nc

i'm sure the mighty Drake company could use a guy with OEM's skill set.

I am sure we have openings, but prob not exactly what he wants to do and I am sure for less money than he would prefer.

I am sure we have openings, but prob not exactly what he wants to do and I am sure for less money than he would prefer.

you can't put a price on happiness dude.

you can't put a price on happiness dude.

TRUE THAT!

lets figure Kevins life out for him on THP..hahaha

TRUE THAT!

lets figure Kevins life out for him on THP..hahaha

yeah, let's do it! he's eating a pulled pork sandwich somewhere dreaming about living in franklin dude.

yeah, let's do it! he's eating a pulled pork sandwich somewhere dreaming about living in franklin dude.

and calling someone a Homer. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back