Wimbledon 2011 (SPOILERS)

Personally feel Nadal will win it, hope the Canadian kid, Milos Raonic can do good. If he and Nadal both win their next match, they will end up playing each other.

Nadal, Murray and Roddick all back in action today. If the rain holds out we could have some good tennis to watch!

Routine straight set victories for all 3 of the big players today. As well as a victory for Laura Robson!

So I guess Murray is through then.

Personally feel Nadal will win it, hope the Canadian kid, Milos Raonic can do good. If he and Nadal both win their next match, they will end up playing each other.

I was really hoping for a great show from Raonic. He took a pretty big spill trying to go back the opposite way and had to withdraw after going up 3-2 in the first set.

Oh well, the kid is young..

There has been some great tennis played already and it's only going to get better. I'm stoked. I do hate to see the grass slick though, but by the end of the week it should be worn away enough to not be as bad if it gets a little moisture. Still don't think Murray has the mental game to win it. Feds is looking great, as are Ralph and Joker. I'd still want to see how Del Potro looks when they come back out for the second set tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Monfils, Fish, and Roddick play in the next round.. I'm a big Roger supporter but I love to see a couple underdogs slide into the deep rounds.

Federer, Djokovic and Del Potro all through safely yesterday.

Nadal, Roddick, Murray and Laura Robson all in action today!

There has been some brilliant tennis with some great shots, including a diving rolling shot by Hewitt (unfortunately he lost a 5-setter)

I expected Roddick to lose to Lopez today. So sick of him using the loopy forehand and slice backhand to death. I think Ljubicic is going to beat Murray in this match. If Andy gets mentally rattled it's over.

Roddick.....stinks....Roddick's wife......hawt

Straight sets for the 8th seed... I still don't see what's so great about Roddick.. Is it that he's American? I just have never seen him as a truly elite player.

Straight sets for the 8th seed... I still don't see what's so great about Roddick.. Is it that he's American? I just have never seen him as a truly elite player.

He never was a truly elite player and yes it's because he's American.

America hasn't had a good tennis player to root for since Sampras or even Agassi 2.0....so sad

He never was a truly elite player and yes it's because he's American.

America hasn't had a good tennis player to root for since Sampras or even Agassi 2.0....so sad

Very sad and I don't see many youngsters out there that are going to change this anytime soon.

Wow, just turned this on and shocked to see my man Baghdatis still in it, and looking pretty good against Djokovic. Let's go Marcos!

Wow, just turned this on and shocked to see my man Baghdatis still in it, and looking pretty good against Djokovic. Let's go Marcos!

You jinxed him. Maybe he can get this break back right here.

Looks like US Tennis has a case of the Mondays....both Williams sisters out at Wimbledon

I was wondering how long they'd last after their layoffs.. So who's going to win the women's now?

There were 25-30 women that had a shot at winning the whole thing going in. The fact the Williams sisters are out doesn't change that. The women's side is wide open this year. I'm stoked the Williams sisters are out too. I can't stand them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wozniacki lost today too so who knows now? Wide open on the women's side now

Men's side it's still Nadal, Federer, or Djokovic

I was wondering how long they'd last after their layoffs.. So who's going to win the women's now?

I'm cheering for ROGAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! No grunt, one handed backhander... He's so good.

Not sure who I want to win the women's side. Will have to pay attention in the quarters.

Gotta think Sharapova now on the women's side. Bartoli is definitely looking strong though.

Just like golf, I'm hating the fact that they showed the beginning stages of Federer and Nadal's matches instead of the end of a 5-set thriller won by one of my favorites, Feliciano Lopez. They could have at least checked in every now and again.

Uh-ohhhhhh. Ralph looks like he's done.

Del Potro was one of my picks to win it from the beginning. Everyone forgets about him, because he was out so long because of injury.

So Nadal goes down in the first set, recovers, and now Del Potro goes down and has to go off court for treatment...

Man, this is a tough year for injuries!

Back