How long did you wait for you custom built irons?

dway

Pro golfer extraordinaire
Reaction score
Handicap
I am getting ready to order some new irons and wedges soon and was just wondering how long it normally takes for them to come in. I am probably going to go with the Nike VR Pro Combo's and VR Pro wedges if that matters. Also, do most places make you pay in-full up front or do they just want a deposit?

I waited a couple of weeks for mine, and only left a deposit for them, but I wouldn't have had an issue with paying for them in full up front either.

two weeks from golf galaxy

I had to wait two weeks. Longest two weeks in recent memory! I also paid in full up front, but they did offer a deposit option. I figured they were getting my money either way and it was through a referral so I figured there wouldn't be any funny business.

Don't know if this is standard or not, but that was my experience. I went to a fitter at one of the local courses here in NoVA.

About a week for my Irons.

If I remember right, it took me about 10 days to get my Pings and I paid when I picked them up.

It's normally 10-15 business days. Got mine in 10. Paid up front for them. You figure the more the work the longer.

About 2 weeks for my Clevelands to come in.

8 biz days. paid when I picked them up.

My Pings were shipped four days after they received the order and it took another four for FedEx to get them to Indiana. Paid for mine when they came in but this was at my home course.

Mine came in 7 days, paid up front for them.

About two weeks after they became available in Europe. Was fitted for them about a month before that.

Back