Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! She is very sweet, although still very puppy like at the age of 5.

I know how you feel. Our Rat Terrier who is 6 thinks he is still a puppy. We keep waiting on him to slow down a little but he is full speed all the time. Oh how we love our pets!

8118_589898886077_33600921_34369903_4786881_n.jpg
8118_589898871107_33600921_34369900_8238982_n.jpg
8118_589898891067_33600921_34369904_1507735_n-1.jpg

These are our 2 labs...yellow one is Sunni and the black one is Lucy. They love to swim in the creek behind the house. Lucy will swim for hours. She loves swimming but hates the rain. She will tip toe through the yard when she has to go outside and the grass is wet. It's quite strange.

Roscoe and Enos... And my cat Tom

album.php

I guess you can call this little fella mine now too. He's been living around my house for a few months and I took him to get neutered/shots today so he's officially mine. I've known that for a while but have been in denial. His name is TOM. This picture was on the doctor's facebook page today (they had a spay/neuter clinic). That makes #5 cat! This one and another one are full-time outdoors cats though so they're no trouble at all.

I guess you can call this little fella mine now too. He's been living around my house for a few months and I took him to get neutered/shots today so he's officially mine now. His name is TOM. This picture was on the doctor's facebook page today (they had a spay/neuter clinic). That makes #5 cat! This one and another one are full-time outdoors cats though so they're no trouble at all.

Is Ole Gray going to be OK with you bringing that dued with the glasses home? hehe

I have to say, I think THP members have the sweatest little pets on the net, hands down!

Is Ole Gray going to be OK with you bringing that dued with the glasses home? hehe
as long as he is neutered and helps with the bills, I don't think he'll have a problem. :D

Dirtydawg67; These are our 2 labs...yellow one is Sunni and the black one is Lucy. They love to swim in the creek behind the house. Lucy will swim for hours. She loves swimming but hates the rain. She will tip toe through the yard when she has to go outside and the grass is wet. It's quite strange.[/QUOTE said:
My lab also doesn't like the wet grass and rain! How strange. Those are beautiful labs.

Last edited:
My lab also doesn't like the wet grass and rain! How strange. Those are beautiful labs.

Haha. I am glad Lucy isn't the only one. Thanks!

Thanks! She is very sweet, although still very puppy like at the age of 5.

I really like the color of Hailey. She looks very sweet. Mine are 4 and 6 and still act like puppys at times. They still try to climb in your lap on the couch.

I really like the color of Hailey. She looks very sweet. Mine are 4 and 6 and still act like puppys at times. They still try to climb in your lap on the couch.

Hailey's sire was a dark red color and the mom more pale yellow. I agree that her coloring turned out really cool.

Our dog is the same way. He loves water and swimming, but hates to go out in the rain for his business. They are strange at times!

my two pups....Bailey and Brodie

5495272882_e8da99cbd1_z.jpg

Our dog is the same way. He loves water and swimming, but hates to go out in the rain for his business. They are strange at times!

WHat I never got is how they want to put their head out the window when they are in a car but hate it if you blow in their face!

WHat I never got is how they want to put their head out the window when they are in a car but hate it if you blow in their face!

I wouldn't blame em. I'm not a big fan of smelling someone else's breath either. :sick: Heck, it annoys me when people stand too close to carry on a conversation and invade my personal space.

Edit: I guess the breath shouldn't bother them. Heck, most of them have to sniff their own :poop:

So true!

My boys Roscoe and Enos. Roscoe is 12 year old and is the Husky/lab mix weighing in at 80 lbs. And Enos is a 2.5 year old AKC lab weighing in at 130 lbs.

enosandroscoe.jpg

Great pic's! Looking at littlepingmans pic reminded me that, we have always had little Terriers and I always notice how so many little dogs think they are bigger than every other dog they come across. None of ours have ever ran from a fight. Too funny! Must be a little Irish blood in them like me. I'm little but never really been scared of anyone unless they are holding a gun.

Still been a little nervous about getting another cat after losing Shadow, but a friend of my aunt's was looking to rehome this cat after having another baby. His name is Rusty. He's about 2 years old and already fixed and declawed. Just picked him up this afternoon. He's still sniffing around getting used to his new surroundings, but I can tell he'll adjust quickly. Very people friendly- no hiding, no hissing, and he's even let me hold him a few times and jumped up on the couch for a little bit to watch some TV with me.

This pic was taken by his previous owner- I don't think I could ever own a couch that looks like one of Dr. Huxtable's sweaters:

055.jpg

Here are our dogs, past and present.
First is our baby boy Bandit. We had to put him down last March 16th. I have a big thread on him and his illness (my 2,000th post). The black dog is his "sister", Tara. We still miss him a lot.

Bandit was an Australian Shepherd mix. At least they showed one on Animal Cops and said it was an Australian Shepherd mix and it looked just like Bandit.

Dogsandweather06070-1.jpg
Dogsandweather06050-1.jpg
DSCF3223-1.jpg
Dogsandweather06072-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back