Cj Goecks-Perfect Connection Golf Swing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpcaine

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone ever used the Perfect connection Golf swing. I'm really having a problem with consistency and i came across his site and training DVDs. If you have used his dvds can you offer any insight.

Thanks

I will be interested to see what experience others have had with this widely promoted training program as well.

i have his dvds and have implemented some of his swing changes. i have found that i am hitting the ball and playing more consistintaly. My handicap has dropped from 22 to 18 and if i can take out a few stupid course decsions from my game im sure i will see a huge improvement. ive broken 90 5 times this year and have won my monthly club comp.

i dont believe in full swing overhauls as each person is is different and our swings are our own..plus i cant afford to put al lthe effort and training in changing my swing :)

I have looked at this lately, and it does seem to have some merit. It is extremely similar to Don Trahan's PPGS swing method IMO (IOW it seems like the same company put out both of these video series). It's like a cross between single axis and PPGS (Peak performance Golf Swing) . One thing about PPGS is that Don Trahan's son, DJ Trahan, is a somewhat successful PGA tour player, so take that FWIW. I have been a single axis, grip the club in the palm of my right hand, since reading the article in Golf Digest entitled " Moe knows what nobody else knows" back in the mid nineties. that is the one thing that totally revolutionized the game for me. Before that the best I could do was a ridiculous slice, it was so bad that I often thought that if I could just keep the ball in the air long enough, it would come back to me like a boomerang. lol

I bought the series at a 'special price'
After 3 additonsl charges to my credit card I queried Pefect Connection as a priority query....

Over a week later, no reply.

I have not had the chance to watch one episode, nor do I want to.

BEWARE!!!!!!!!

check your credit card statement!!!!!!

PLEASE, ALL take note, do NOT get involved with this man!!! All I did was answer an e-mail from his company and they hacked my e-mail and sent out unsolicited mail to ALL my contacts!!!!

PLEASE, ALL take note, do NOT get involved with this man!!! All I did was answer an e-mail from his company and they hacked my e-mail and sent out unsolicited mail to ALL my contacts!!!!

I agree If my experience is anything to go by I would give this site a miss. I signed up in march 2014 and immediately was charged twice. This has continued until June 2014. I was unable to cancel the account as the page didn't work. I sent numerous emails to cj and to date still haven't been refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back