THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, all this sounds amazing! I hate that all my vacation time is going to be gone by the time this comes around. I can't wait to hear the big surprise! This sounds like a heck of good time.

Man you betcha!!!! The talk of this event is completely turning a bad morning into a good one. I can only imagine what's in store for all of us.

You can caddy for me any day of the week yoccos

JB is making an exception to the "no out-of-state" outing rule and got us all onto Augusta National?!?!
I fully expect an incredible venue, OEM/Company support, and a schedule full of ritz and glamor (I hear that THP throws a MEAN cocktail party).

If Augusta were the case I would have to take the divorce hit. I'm just hoping this is going to be "televised" live so I can feel like I'm there. Of course if anyone is willing to sponsor me I will gladly accept it lol

If Augusta were the case I would have to take the divorce hit. I'm just hoping this is going to be "televised" live so I can feel like I'm there. Of course if anyone is willing to sponsor me I will gladly accept it lol

you should contact perky jerky! They make a killer staff bag.

JB that is wonderful, thank you! Now, I'm just ready to hear the news!! I'm anxiously waiting!

Well, I got my assignment an hour ago for my assignment concerning this event and I just got off the phone with a potential host and all i can say is, where's the bottom of my jaw? b/c it seems to have gone through my floor.

Well, I got my assignment an hour ago for my assignment concerning this event and I just got off the phone with a potential host and all i can say is, where's the bottom of my jaw? b/c it seems to have gone through my floor.

You are now officially as bad if not worse than JB!

you're killing us TC

I believe so TC. The details are not ironed out yet, but they would be able to enjoy golf, that is for sure.

i am sooo there!!! cannot friggin wait. This HAS to be the most highly anticipated event/announcement in my time at THP. I cannot even fathom missing it...

i dont even wanna think about that... if that were the case... i may just stroke out in my chair. LOL.

I need 8 of those and 8 of these, please.

!B5zZ1VgB2k~$(KGrHqV,!h0Eyc)GBh+PBMvDhJz(D!~~_1.JPG

Sorry boys, it's killing me too. Trust me, I'm not privy to all the information.

Then why are you making it worse for us? :D I'm kidding of course, but man, I want to know what the dealio is!

Wow. This certainly has people stoked up.

I only could wish to know as much as you big fella. Good luck with the 'assignment'!!

Wow. This certainly has people stoked up.

THP does not make many "announcements" but when we do, we go big. I think those that have attended a THP Outing & Demo Day know that we work for months to get things just right and give golfers the ULTIMATE in golf weekends.

While this is not the same as our outings and demo days, this is something incredibly unique. It is a platform that has never been done before. It is something that I think every golfer dreams about from the moment they buy their first club and tee it up (in some ways). Its a competition, it has an audience, and most importantly will have aspects that just shock people when they find out the details.

I need 8 of those and 8 of these, please.

!B5zZ1VgB2k~$(KGrHqV,!h0Eyc)GBh+PBMvDhJz(D!~~_1.JPG

Sweet headcovers!

You guys are awful! I need to get work done and here I am check this thread every 10 seconds. Just too much anticipation.

THP does not make many "announcements" but when we do, we go big. I think those that have attended a THP Outing & Demo Day know that we work for months to get things just right and give golfers the ULTIMATE in golf weekends.

While this is not the same as our outings and demo days, this is something incredibly unique. It is a platform that has never been done before. It is something that I think every golfer dreams about from the moment they buy their first club and tee it up (in some ways). Its a competition, it has an audience, and most importantly will have aspects that just shock people when they find out the details.

There are strippers who don't tease as much as you JB, and they earn their living teasing!!:highfive:

You're not helping JB!

A question that I asked earlier but didn't get a response to, do you know when the announcement will be made next week? Or are there still a few details that need to be worked out first?

You're not helping JB!

A question that I asked earlier but didn't get a response to, do you know when the announcement will be made next week? Or are there still a few details that need to be worked out first?

The announcement will be made when everything is set in stone.

I certainly wasn't doubting any of that. I've only been on here a couple weeks and you guys seem very dedicated to giving your members the best you possibly can in everything you do (contests, reviews, coverage of events, etc.).

I have yet to make a speculation about this event. I was thinking Augusta and that would be AMAZING, but it has already been posted. So I decided to go way out in crazy land with my guess.

THP is going to be playing the Match play tournament in AUSTRALIA prior to the Presidents Cup!

I know crazy but with all of this teasing, my brain is starting to wander to crazy places. :D

The announcement will be made when everything is set in stone.

Well I can tell you that time cannot come quickly enough!!

I'm betting this has something to do with the Florida October PGA event... Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back