FS: Ashworth Cardiff Shoes - Size 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_Ross

Georgia Southern Eagles!
Reaction score
Handicap
As much as I hate selling something I've won, I have no other choice. A few weeks ago, I won a contest on Facebook for Ashworth shoes. These shoes are something like the Ecco brand, and they are spikeless. I was excited to get these in, and I absolutely love the look of them. I asked to get a 13 wide, but I don't think they are offered in wide, so 13 is what I got. I can deal with some regular 13's, but these are VERY snug and tight. My toes don't fit at all. I can tell these would be comfortable, and everyone says they are, but my huge feet won't let me enjoy them. They sell for $119.99 and I'm looking to get $85 shipped CONUS MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER! I WANT THESE GONE!. I just need that much so I can send it straight to another THPer for an M2 Mashie! Check this thread to get some insight on them: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?22453-Ashworth-Cardiff-Golf-Shoes/

There are pics in that thread of mine, but here they are again:

v7r4h5.jpg

v8dgeb.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for today's crowd of people. Brand new shoes people!

Looking to move these quick! Sending them off to eBay later tonight! Shoot me a PM.

Those look really nice. If they were even remotely close to my size I would consider them. Good Luck with the sale.

I was afraid no one would be able to fit in these, but figured I would try. Thanks biggsy.

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Apparently I had no idea how eBay worked, so these are actually staying on here for a bit longer. If anyone is interested, make me an offer. I really can't use these, so as long as it's reasonable, I will take it.

Very nice shoes man, and they're my size, but I just don't see myself wearing them. I hope someone picks these up, they are very nice looking.

Very nice shoes man, and they're my size, but I just don't see myself wearing them. I hope someone picks these up, they are very nice looking.

Haha, you're killing me man! They look even better in person to be honest. I thought they were hideous for some reason when I looked them up online. Apparently pretty comfortable too. Maybe someone will be interested. Thanks for looking though!

Got someone showing interest, just waiting on them to reply. Still feel free to contact me if this one doesn't go through.

Here's another bump, and a price drop. $85! The other guy couldn't make the purchase, so still make offers! I need these gone!

PM sent

Great shoes JR. I'd love to buy them if they were a size larger. :disapointed:

Good luck with your sale.

Great shoes JR. I'd love to buy them if they were a size larger. :disapointed:

Good luck with your sale.

Thanks man. I think I have a buyer finally, just have to wait and see.

I'll take them

Yeah !!! I hope it worked out well for both of you....

Yeah !!! I hope it worked out well for both of you....

I tell ya, I hope you don't have wide feet because mine were pretty tight. Have you gotten yours yet? The ship date on my box was July 5. Just PM me if this is locked before you see it.

Oh, and these are SOLD! Thanks rrpruett! Lock this one up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back