WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Is it just me or are they not showing every shot? I feel as though i've missed a good portion of the bubba-kuchar match earlier and some of the putts in the kaymer-donald match. With only 4 guys on the course there's really no excuse for not showing every shot

Is it just me or are they not showing every shot? I feel as though i've missed a good portion of the bubba-kuchar match earlier and some of the putts in the kaymer-donald match. With only 4 guys on the course there's really no excuse for not showing every shot
Yeah they aren't taking the coverage very seriously it seems. Maybe they will get it together as it progresses.

That is some nice hail coming down. Crazy weather....

geez, Now we got to wait for all this hail to pass. great.

now play is suspended by a passing hail storm. That's what nbc gets for showing highlights of phil chipping in on a hail covered green instead of showing live golf.

Somewhere in Disney World, Thainer is trying to find a TV without Mickey Mouse on it.

Every time I see LD all I can think about is the young Canadian lol.

I don't think bubba paid for the watch- sponsored maybe?

Did anyone pick up the Talk about kaymers "ascot" neckwrap called a boff?

How many guys are going to game one for the outing? Hehe

Luke Donald is insane in match play, Jesus. He's gonna beat kaymer quick if the machine doesn't step it up.

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Luke Donald is insane in match play, Jesus. He's gonna beat kaymer quick if the machine doesn't step it up.

Actually it's called a buff, CG. Smalls can back me up on this in that if you've watched Survivor at all you know exactly what it is. Never thought some fashion would actually come from a reality show where folks don't shower for days on end. :D

I'm betting RXGus does, his has the correct swagger (in a good way) to pull it off. Go Gus!!!

I'm going ascot with a visor for the whole outing. I've already placed my order for this buff.

Kaymer looks like a bandit when he putts that ascot up over his face

Might be just a bit warm for an ascot in May if it's already 80* some days.

I've got a neck gaiter thing like Kaymers, I wear it frequently. Knit hats and hardhat liners cause me to overheat, but the neck thing is perfect. Nothing worse than goin from cold to hot to cold again.

I wonder if Tim Finchem was just trying in his interview to establish that he is in the anti-Monty camp with regard to contesting for players between the Euro tour and the US Tour or trying to push players one way or the other. Maybe it is unfair to Monty to categorize him that way as well but I think most of us think Monty really made a big deal out of it around the Ryder Cup.

The championship is working out to be everything golf fans could hope for.

anybody played in hale before?

Kinda funny though, half mil. $ watches and ascots. I'd like to show up at my muni rocking that look.

Back