2011 THP Demo Day Thread

I would like to see the new TM putters...dont remember what they are called

I would like to see the new TM putters...dont remember what they are called

me too dude.

I would like to also request those Ping scottsdale and whatever those other new putters are they have, i can't remember but they are cool looking.

I for one am really hoping they send both the new lines, the clear has piqued my interest.

More requests:

TEE XCG4 driver and fwy woods

A few more updates to the 1st page.

A few more updates to the 1st page.

Nice!

I also meant to ask and see if you could request any Mizuno drivers/fwy woods/hybrids?

Senior flex in any of the irons would be great although I realize there would be a low demand for those. Just a 7 iron from any of those GI sets listed would be nice.

Goodness, that is a stacked list already.

Boy that list is making the wait harder and harder. I can't wait!!

Still a LOT more stuff to go.

The list is insane already.

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Are the TaylorMade Tour Preferred irons the forged irons?

Of course they will, this the THP demo day! Ok, not sure if its been requested but can we get the new F11 stuff from Adams if possible?

Of course they will, this the THP demo day! Ok, not sure if its been requested but can we get the new F11 stuff from Adams if possible?

+1, if Ryan Moore digs them, I should too.

+1, if Ryan Moore digs them, I should too.

We should give Ryan Moor the key to the driving range.

back on topic:

i hope to see one of those clear putters there.

back on topic:

i hope to see one of those clear putters there.

Putters:

Nike Everclear and Method Core
TaylorMades putters with the TruRoll insert
I know theres more.

I apologize if this has already been requested but would love to see all the Tour Edge Exotics drivers and fairway woods.

Senior flex in any of the irons would be great although I realize there would be a low demand for those. Just a 7 iron from any of those GI sets listed would be nice.

+1. AG plays senior flex in her clubs and I know we'd both like to see some if possible. Ladies stuff is too short for her, but her SS is too slow for mens reg flex.

I really need to catch up with this thread and I am sure someone has mentioned it before, but if anybody wants to try out my TM irons at demo day, you are more than welcome. I am sure that THP will have them there already though.

I really need to catch up with this thread and I am sure someone has mentioned it before, but if anybody wants to try out my TM irons at demo day, you are more than welcome. I am sure that THP will have them there already though.

I see you have chose the MC's for your avy

Back