After-market Headcovers

ActionJackson8

KAHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
When I get my new set-up in the next few months I'd like to play matchy-matchy (as I think Harry or Claire put it) and get some custom/after market headcovers. Any suggestions? I already have a Daphnes shark that I may use for my Driver but I'm not sure on anything else yet.

Puma Headcovers, those things are so nice. I found these limited edition full white leather headcovers. They were so slick.

Here:

IMG_0764.jpg

When I get my new set-up in the next few months I'd like to play matchy-matchy (as I think Harry or Claire put it) and get some custom/after market headcovers. Any suggestions? I already have a Daphnes shark that I may use for my Driver but I'm not sure on anything else yet.

That would be Claire.

You could always go for traditional knit sock headcovers from Jan Craig or Rocket Tour.

Check out Iliac as well. The leather covers are interesting, particularly "stripe," "pga," and "white.' Plus they also offer the vintage knit sort.

We have reviewed both Jan Craig and Iliac on the main site if you would like to take a read.

I have a Rocket Tour for my 3 wood, but I find that its hard to take on and off.

I have a Rocket Tour for my 3 wood, but I find that its hard to take on and off.

Did you get the right size?

I have 2 Rocket Tours and I love them. I have the skinny sticks for my hybrids, but they fit on my fairway woods as well.

Did you get the right size?

I have 2 Rocket Tours and I love them. I have the skinny sticks for my hybrids, but they fit on my fairway woods as well.

I guess, it said it was the one for Fairways and hybrids. The quality is nice, its just a Pain to put on.

I guess, it said it was the one for Fairways and hybrids. The quality is nice, its just a Pain to put on.

Interesting, like I said I got the skinny stick head cover, and it fits my fairway woods fine.

Rocket Tour - quality isn't the best but they have great color options and are obviously in stock so they come fast

Jan Craig - best quality but more coin and a longer wait since they are handmade upon ordering

Iliac is nice... but they're essentially green grass only and (at least around here) only the nicest private clubs carry their lines

RT is def the easiest route for 30 bucks a whack

I have Rocket Tour Driver, 3 wood, & 2 Skinny Sticks for my hybrids - all royal blue - they are very nice & well made - lots of folks ask me about them - I bought them as a set for ~1/2 price...couldn't be happier

Back