scooterguitar

Slacker and Whiner
Reaction score
Handicap
3-8perhole
Am I? Getting ready to gol play a round here in hio. high 40's, heavy wind, and drizzling sprinkling rain off and on today.
Commited ot the game or just plain stupid?:D:banana:

I might have to post my score for fun:alien:

We definately want to know your score Scooter. If it wasnt raining, I would say definately play. The rain adds a different element. I have a couple of those golf cart heaters that stick in the cup holders of carts. They do wonders. You put a plastic shield on the cart, and then you are only cold while hitting.

Because as everyone knows, we need the heaters in FL

wind and rain, haha! come play here, on the ocean, in Canada,every sunday morning!

:>)
Well, didn't turn out too bad, but the wind was gusting 20-50mph I'd say, quite the experience!
No mullies and straight shooting...41 from the whites, then 45 on the 2nd 9 from the tips.
Sure glad I played! Mucho better than what I've been shooting!
Honestly, if it wasn't quite so cold I would of had a total blast. The wind was awesome, I literally felt like I was in a fist fight when I got home! Brings a whole new mental approach to it. Maybe I'm ready for Scotland?

Sounds like you had a good time Scooter, I'm debating playing tomorrow or waiting until Wed. (mid 40's vs. mid 60's). I am really dreading winter.

Supposed to be the same here, nice later this week. I've pretty much decided I am going to keep my swing groovin until my Florida trip in Dec. Even if I can only get to the range or walk 2-3 holes and quit. I'll do it until I simply can't.
Heck, had a few snowflakes here today! Brrr!

Well, I went out this morning to load up the clubs and said screw it, I'll wait until Wed. Maybe in the middle of winter temps in the 40's will be warm enough but right now it just feels too cold.

Back