nickpergande

work in progress
Reaction score
Handicap
16.1 oob
I have never fitted any of my clubs to me. Is it worth paying to have it done or zhould it wait till i get myself new clubs. I really want to check my lie on my irons because they are my money maker clubs but i dont wanna risk changing it and throwing my iron game out the window.

It's always worth it to have your irons fit to you man. Are you just wanting to have your lie angles checked? It's only about $5 per club to alter lie angles. That should be worth making sure your "money makers" are 100% dialed in to your swing huh?

i had no idea the cost per club. I have a edwin watts about 30 mins from the house and im deff gonna go check it out

i had no idea the cost per club. I have a edwin watts about 30 mins from the house and im deff gonna go check it out

Yeah, it's $5 per iron around here, and that's at a privately owned store, not some big chain store. It could be cheaper for you, I don't know. But what I do know, you won't know until you ask. I think you'll like having your irons fit to you, it really makes a difference.

Check out Usher Golf in Savannah. It's a couple miles from Edwin Watts. Chip can do them right there if set up an appointment or call a little in advance. You probably would have to leave them with EW since they are so "busy".

http://chipandputt.com/

I will deff look into Usher golf to see what they can do for me. Thank you for the advice

I got my old irons fit after playing for a year.

It is well worth it until you get new clubs.

Made a huge difference in my game.

Club Fitting always worth it!

Can shave many strokes off your game

Back