Charity Raffle Announcement

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be buying a bunch of tickets too.

Hope this makes a ton of money for the charities.

And I hope I win the r9!

so many amazing prizes. man, there are going to be some VERY happy people once this raffle is over

• Admin
The PR company that is handling this event is working to get us on quite a few national and regional radio spots. We will keep everyone posted on that.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see some people coming out with 2 or 3 prizes. Wouldn't that be amazing.. for them.

I've never felt so eager to help the Humane Society or Special Olympics in my whole life! All kidding aside, this is a GREAT thing you guys are doing and I'm sure that these organizations appreciate it greatly.

My wife is going to kill me for the amount of raffle tickets I am going to buy!! But hey, it's for a good cause, so even if I don't win anything I can still have peace knowing that I helped kick in to a great charity.

• Admin
Thank you so much P4B. That means a lot to us. We chose these charities because we help both of them every year on our own and figured why not see if the companies out there feel the same way we do. We have lots of great prizes and hope that everybody has fun.

Jb I am curious, if a winner wins a prize he doesn't want, you mentioned substitutes will be allowed. What if they win something completely useable for them and don't want it and switch it out for something really good. For example someone wins the power bars, and doesn't want them, and asks to substitute it for the R9. How is this going to work?

Dent,
If someone decides after they win a prize that they would rather trade it in for something else, they will only be able to choose from a set group of prizes. They will not be able to trade it in for anything they want.

Dent,
If someone decides after they win a prize that they would rather trade it in for something else, they will only be able to choose from a set group of prizes. They will not be able to trade it in for anything they want.

Are we going to know the set groups beforehand. It would be cool if you could sort them out and then list them so we can see what if we win something what we can trade it in for.

You will get all that info Dent.

I'm sure it will all be laid out before tickets go on sale.

Back