Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I totally thought about that, but spaced it off. Great idea ddec!

its not too late bro! get a nice piece of construction paper (pink maybe) and write in there a trip to the PGA National spa. fold it nicely, maybe a little glitter...and BOOOM!!

I totally thought about that, but spaced it off. Great idea ddec!

My Valentines day present were my wifes tickets to Hawaii so that I can come to the outing. Next year she is just going to come with me, as this is a lot more expensive.

its not too late bro! get a nice piece of construction paper (pink maybe) and write in there a trip to the PGA National spa. fold it nicely, maybe a little glitter...and BOOOM!!

Do you just have a lot of glitter kicking around one-t? I know I do.

Ahhh, the IOU Valentine's Day gift! A procrastinator's last hope haha. I might just get it for her birthday too. The long stems seemed to work today. Whew!

Do you just have a lot of glitter kicking around one-t? I know I do.

yep...I bedazzle hats...then send them to Callaways' hat design team...but they keep kicking my idea for nascar.

Im going to look into changing my flight. Im flying into FTL, to stay with my little sister in south beach a night or two.... so if i took a later flight out mon afternoon - im def up for a mon am round. Also - you ask P4B about a sunday pm round?

I fly back Monday evening, so I'm up for an early round.

My original post has been updated. Up to 6 now!

yep...I bedazzle hats...then send them to Callaways' hat design team...but they keep kicking my idea for nascar.

Glad I am not the only one here Bedazzling. I just finished bedazzling my ascot for the friday night dinner, gotta bring it from the photos I saw last year.

Haven't seen anything as far as a course for Sat afternoon. I'd love to get another shot at the Palmer, that course gave me fits till 18.

for the scramble? that would be awesome! i would like to play as many diff courses as possible.

It depends on where we are playing the Saturday morning round? If we play the Palmer in the a.m. it would be cool to play the Haig in the afternoon scramble tournament. I suppose that depends on which course is available and whether we can do the shotgun start. It speeds the process up when each team starts their round from a different tee.

UNofficial Monday Morning Golfing Thread

UNofficial Monday Morning Golfing Thread

To be held on 5/22, after the official conclusion of the THP Spring Outing at PGA National. While these rounds will be for outing participants, it is not part of the official THP outing event calendar.

*Please- no banter in this thread; this is just for conveying information and expressing interest*

Course: TBD
Times: As early as possible (7:32/7:40 were the times after the fall outing), though if there are people interested in later times we can certainly try to work it out.

Now that people are making their flight plans and finalizing things, we could probably start scraping together a list of people who want to play a round Monday before they take off from the resort. Last year we had 2 tee times, and while I didn't participate in the larger group- I know every one of them had a WONDERFUL time.

For those of you concerned about timing- Staticline and I motored and finished 18 in just under 2 1/2 hours (shooting my best score of the weekend!). In fact, I was able to run back to the other group and say goodbye while STILL making it to the airport for my 2pm flight with plenty to spare.

Who all is interested? I am willing to take charge of this project- set up tee times and organize 4somes. Just let me know if there is enough interest to do this!

Current List

CG13
CarstenBF
AdamsGirl
9i Man
RxGus
SW FLA
True Temper
True Temper's Dad

Last edited:
It depends on where we are playing the Saturday morning round? If we play the Palmer in the a.m. it would be cool to play the Haig in the afternoon scramble tournament. I suppose that depends on which course is available and whether we can do the shotgun start. It speeds the process up when each team starts their round from a different tee.

You might want to read the 1st post gray...hehe

And as we mentioned previously, the 2nd rounds that people play will not be done via shotgun.

We will keep this one open for a little while, but then it should really be merged in with the golf outing thread.

You might want to read the 1st post gray...hehe

And as we mentioned previously, the 2nd rounds that people play will not be done via shotgun.

Squire sounds great for a.m. round so Palmer looks like a good choice for P.M. round. I'm not sure where I got the Haig course or if there is such an animal :confused2:. Now I am educated. Thanks JB

Squire sounds great for a.m. round so Palmer looks like a good choice for P.M. round. I'm not sure where I got the Haig course or if there is such an animal :confused2:. Now I am educated. Thanks JB

I will play any course on the second round saturday, doesn't matter to me, we will be golfing in florida in warm weather with great people. It could be a pitch and putt and I'm sure I would have a good time.

We will keep this one open for a little while, but then it should really be merged in with the golf outing thread.

I just didn't want to have to find my random post in the middle of the giant thread everytime someone expressed interest. This way I can go to "My threads" and find it reasonably fast. I will gladly put up a "please no banter" warning on this thread though, if you would prefer that.

Played with some THPers again this morning. Every time I do, I get more exciting for the outing. Can't wait for a great time in May!

Played with some THPers again this morning. Every time I do, I get more exciting for the outing. Can't wait for a great time in May!
You and me both brother. I can't wait for this weekend just due to the relaxed pace and nature it's going to be. Vacations good! Hitting equipment good!

You and me both brother. I can't wait for this weekend just due to the relaxed pace and nature it's going to be. Vacations good! Hitting equipment good!

Not in my foursome...hehe

Back