Tiger and Stevie Split...

Agreed.

I have never in all my time around athletes come across a guy that has fans that get so defensive.

I thought the same thing until I moved to Cincinnati; they defend Pete Rose the same way.

However, who in the top 50 would have a big enough pair to jump from their bag to Tiger's bag? Any chance he gets someone not on a big name bag to join him? My first thought was maybe Notah Begay would ditch GC and join Tiger, but I'm not sure why I thought that.

here we go, someone else besides Tiger has to take the fall for him not playing well, swing coach gone, caddy gone, who's next??
Haney bailed on TW, rememeber? He texted him. For all we know SW quit here.

Holy Crap @ the # of viewers right now.

Apparently you cant say anything about Tiger Woods except he likes puppy dogs and ice cream. Anything critical is just not allowed.

its now obvious that stevie working with adam scott at the us open was just the beginning of the end

Exactly my thoughts. It was just a matter of time when Tiger ok'd him to caddy for Adam Scott. Funny how they try to spin things though.

Oh man. Well, at least Stevie can walk with a good golfer now.

Well it was good while it lasted anyway. I'm sure both are proud of what happened while they worked with each other. They both sure earned more than their peers. I can understand if SW wants to get more rounds in as he paid his dues out there for TW and now that he's set up an easier job may be in order. This is more surprising than the scandal/divorce to me though.

Apparently you cant say anything about Tiger Woods except he likes puppy dogs and ice cream. Anything critical is just not allowed.

WTH! Why do you have to say he likes puppies and ice cream!

He's an idiot who likes puppys and ice cream? Is that acceptable?

Exactly. You'll all be sorry when he comes back and you realize how much he truly hates puppies and prefers popsicles.

How classless of TW and SW to make this public the day before the RBC Canadian Open. What attention whores they both are.

No joke, there is NO way Tiger likes puppies, we all know from his history that he's a major-league cat person.......

Hehhehehehehehe:clapp:

I still don't get where the hostility is coming from in this thread haha.. it's news that he and SW split, so it's discussed... Because he isn't golfing, it's all there is to talk about regarding Woods..

..but even at that, who's being negative towards Woods?

You sound surprised? Didn't you get the memo?

Ice+Cream+Cone--Puppy+and+Girl.jpg

How classless of TW and SW to make this public the day before the RBC Canadian Open. What attention whores they both are.

Anything in Canada isn't considered a real tournament.

So Stevie said he is now the full time caddie for Scott. Do you think he will see a win soon now that this is a permanent deal?

So...I'm confused...does he eat puppies with ice cream, or separately?

Back