Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't go out last weekend here in norcal because of rain and also because I was a bit under the whether. This weekend is pretty cold. Cold enough to bring snow down to sea level was the forecast, but it stayed a few degrees above that. Anyway, I am thinking I will brave the cold tomorrow to get a practice 9 tomorrow at the par 3 muni.

Swapped +20 C and sunny for -5 C and sunny...I hate being back in Sweden right now. Played 9 rounds in 6 days and practiced all day. Best week in months.

Swapped +20 C and sunny for -5 C and sunny...I hate being back in Sweden right now. Played 9 rounds in 6 days and practiced all day. Best week in months.

I know your pain bro. But I won't feel it for another week when I get back to Canada. Sheesh it's warm in Florida. I think I wanna move here...

From the iPhone.

Getting ready to head out to meet a THPer for a round in a little bit. Its going to be warm today in Windermere as the high is around 84. Should be nice and low to mid 70s through most of our round today.

Just chuckled at the weather reporter on TV, he said in the 80's the next 2 days and then cooler Tuesday with at temp in the 70's.

63 right now getting up to mid 70's. South winds 10-15 gusting to 20-30. Gonna hit the course anyways and hope for the best! And still get home in plenty of time to watch the match play finale!

63 right now getting up to mid 70's. South winds 10-15 gusting to 20-30. Gonna hit the course anyways and hope for the best! And still get home in plenty of time to watch the match play finale!

Hit 'em straight, mcook

35* for a high in corn country today, but only 28* right now. A little more snow yesterday, but should be all gone this week as the highs should be in the 40's most of the week. Then we restart the drying out all over again, lol.

35* for a high in corn country today, but only 28* right now. A little more snow yesterday, but should be all gone this week as the highs should be in the 40's most of the week. Then we restart the drying out all over again, lol.
Your gunna have to warm that cold north up a alot more if you want bulldog and I to come for a few rounds :D
Its 45* and foggy pea soup here , but we are going to go try a round in a few hours .

Good luck out there guy's. I may have to head down that way soon just to get my swing on. I'll be working the Kansas side of the boarder the next couple weeks, so might just make the two hour drive down to hook up with you boys if the weather warms and work allows.

Good luck out there guy's. I may have to head down that way soon just to get my swing on. I'll be working the Kansas side of the boarder the next couple weeks, so might just make the two hour drive down to hook up with you boys if the weather warms and work allows.
Be a pleasure to play a round with you !

Playing with the father n law today and my buddies today. Going to be 68 today and not very windy. This great cause for the past three weeks when it has been warm the wind has been around 20+

We're supposed to get about an inch of rain today with thunderstorms, so I hope that gets rid of the snow. But then tomorrow afternoon we're supposed to get more snow. Only about a half inch, they say.

its like nobody around here has ever heard of a 70 degree day... there were sooo many ppl on the course old guys were fighting each other
guess too many ppl had cabin fever
looked like the last day of school and all the kids running out the door ready to start summer

It's 37 degrees and we have thunder and lightning. Looking at the radar, the rain should be starting shortly. Then snow after midnight. They say 1-1/2 inches now.

The rain should melt the snow we have now, then we'll have new snow.

87 degrees and sunny today, a little wind would have been nice

Oops, they didn't mention hail.

Gettin some hail there Smally? Hope its small stuff.

Yeah, pea-size. Not very big, but totally unexpected.

We're supposed to get another quarter inch by midnight and then 1.2" of snow before morning. The rain we've gotten so far hasn't melted the snow we already have, although all the driveways are clear now.

its still that time of year and were no way out of trouble yet, but they are calling for 50 here by Tues and mid 40's the rest of the week, last I heard.

Hope you melt out quickly.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

todays supposed to get to upper 70s really windy and late day t storms
then tomorrow its gonna be sunny and cold... wonderful

It got up to 60 here yesterday, but because there was so much snow that had melted, the ranges were closed. I've had my Mashie for over a week and it's yet to see a golf ball.

We lucked out on the snow, we didn't get any. Mid to upper 30s today. Most of the snow is gone.

Its 37* right now and not supposed to get higher than 60* today! It actually SNOWED at my house over the weekend :clapp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back