My latest acquisition

Beowulf

Villa Crawl Contestant
Reaction score
Handicap
Gravity
On my way home from my weekly In-Service, I stopped by a garage sale. For those that have read my previous posting about this type of thing know that I do this a lot. Too much according to my GF, but hey, it's my time and money right? Anyway, I picked up a couple of clubs that hopefully will almost complete my new bag. Spent $65 on a set of clubs that had these two clubs amongst them. ( I made sure the guy was OK with the sale)
100_1615.jpg

100_1613.jpg

100_1616.jpg

100_1617.jpg

WOW I would say you made a pretty good deal there!

Um....wow....that's an excellent 65.00 spent!

Great find!

Very nice. I misread the title and thought it said "My LAST Acquisition" haha. I was coming in here to say "Yeah right", Ive said the same thing many times. Nice find though.

Very nice. I misread the title and thought it said "My LAST Acquisition" haha. I was coming in here to say "Yeah right", Ive said the same thing many times. Nice find though.

It should be my last until the outing, but May is sooo far away. I still need a couple of wedges to complete this bag.

It should be my last until the outing, but May is sooo far away. I still need a couple of wedges to complete this bag.

Ok now youre speaking my language. Ive said that too. And it didnt work for me either haha

Wow $65 is a steal for those 2 clubs. What a deal!

Thats a sweet find there! let us know how they work out for you.

nice find man. What a steal.

Please pm me if you ever come across any lefty gear brother.

Great find dude.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

great pickup

Nice garage sale find. I never come across stuff like that. I always find the old mcgreger irons or old spaulding clubs.

Oh, son.... That is a great find man.

Let me know if you come across any good deals on good condition, older leather bags. I just love the way they look.

Niceee

Awsome Deal. I bought one of those Tour Exoctics new and know just how much of deal you found. WTG!! Enjoy and hit them well.

I am a fan of Exotics woods. Crazy deal there, good work. That CB3 Tour is a nice lookin club.

If that is an XCG 3w, you are going to be a happy golfer.

Kevin

Back