got the itch bad lol

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
i had my free 30 min golf tec lesson yesterday and im dying to go play but no one wants to go play in the heat so im heading out alone lol

Nothing wrong with going out alone. I do it all the time.

getting the itch is awesome, such a fun thing just dying to golf after you finish a round.

It's nice to get out alone sometimes! :)
I play a lot with my friends and sometimes they try to give swing tips when I'm working on my game which infuriates me :p So a nice game by myself every now and then is a nice change to work on the game :D

Drink lots of water and bring plenty to eat. Good kuck

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Nothing wrong with playing alone might go faster and get you out of the heat quicker too!

glad to hear you took advantage of the free lesson, mine is next Wed, enjoy the round out there!

Have a good round. I have never played alone, but I wouldn't be against it

Tap tap taparoo

glad to hear you took advantage of the free lesson, mine is next Wed, enjoy the round out there!

yeah my lesson was awesome. it was really the first time ive seen my swing and had someone who is a teacher look at it. my numbers were all below average when it came to shoulder turn and hip turn. but after one quick tip, ALL GREEN NUMBERS FOR ME! now i will say that the transition from classroom to course is tough. i felt myself going right back to some old habits. but thats the best part of playing alone..... drop another one and put a good move on it. enjoy your lesson. its so worth it

C'mon down to Columbus, the heat doesn't bother me (and bring that chick in your avitar).

i had my free 30 min golf tec lesson yesterday and im dying to go play but no one wants to go play in the heat so im heading out alone lol

Going alone is ok sometimes, but I prefer to have someone else out there.

Going alone is ok sometimes, but I prefer to have someone else out there.

i rarely play alone. this was just kind of a spur of the moment type thing

I will be doing the same thing tomorrow. No one wants to play in the heat.

i rarely play alone. this was just kind of a spur of the moment type thing

I enjoy playing alone during the week. I use that time to get course practice in. I go late in the day when its slow and noone is out there. I truely enjoy that time to learn how to hit certain lies, angles, obstructions, etc.. Then i use the weekend to play with friends. It seems to really help.

Also, did my free Golftec lesson thru Johnny Walker and completely agree it was awesome!

Another vote for playing solo.

I enjoy going to a cheap, run-down course that's never busy and just hacking away.

Others behind you? Let them play through.
Hit a bad shot? Hit another one.
Best shot of your life? Well, there's nobody there to witness it, but hopefully you took mental notes.
Score? What scorecard?

Some of my best games have been played alone.

I enjoy playing alone because I can take extra shots and really work on my game. I struggle from 100 in, so I like to practice that and sand shots when I go alone.

That said, it is a lot more fun when I have a buddy to go with.

I play alone quite often. Mostly because I work at a golf course, so I play before or after work. In fact, I played 18 alone this morning.

I play alone alot because I typically play spur if the moment depending on when I get my work done for the day. I enjoy working on things at the range and then taking them on the course. However I enjoy playing with my buddy who is better. He beings the best out of me on the course!

Back