What would your car be if...

probably the Mulsanne

'66 Mustang Fastback
1966%20Mustang%20Fastback%20a.JPG

or a '69 Z28 Camaro
1969-camaro.jpg

I have a kid, I golf, I ski, I have a lot of friends, I like to take road trips, etc so I need functional space. Perhaps something that stands out a bit so I don't lose it at the stadium parking lot? Plus I know no one would steal it so I could save money by not having lo-jack, On-star, and would only need minimal insurance.

Spoiler
weinermobile.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice dude I'd roll with you in that. Just a couple of guys wearing visors rolling around in a phallic shaped car, ain't nothing wrong with that.

That eco boost is a nasty motor!

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

I wonder if you could transfer the computer from the F150 to a flex... then you'd have 360hp and 420lb/ft of torque instead of 355hp and 350lb/ft of torque.
That'd be a sleeper!

that porsche - wow!

I love the classics

004_full.JPG

1959 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

I <3 that car Ron

If I may add a few additional rules:
1. You can't sell the car. When your done, you send it back.
2. It must be your only car.
3. Factory/OEM only. No tuner cars.

I would choose the Porsche Panamera Turbo with the ($21k) "PowerKit" option (540 HP), 7-speed "PDK" double-clutch tranny, ceramic composite brakes, 20" Turbo II wheels, Burmester audio system, and SportDesign bodywork... All in Basalt Black.
$210k with plenty of space for the clubs!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Some kind of luxury sedan. I like room in a vehicle.

Kevin

I'm not a big car person, but my dream car is a late 60s Shelby Cobra

1968_shelby_cobra-pic-6230697819627859123.jpg

I have serious issues when it comes to head room. I don't fit in any sports cars, sedans are a real problem, so my car is a truck:

Toyota Tundra Double Cab
TRD Off Road/Cold Weather Packages
Head Unit: Pioneer Stage 4 DEX-P99RS
Speakers: Memphis M Class Component
Amplifier: Memphis Class AB MClass
Subwoofers: Memphis M Class
Subwoofers' Amplifier: Rockford Fosgate T-1500
Appropriate Electrical Upgrades

I have serious issues when it comes to head room. I don't fit in any sports cars, sedans are a real problem, so my car is a truck:

Toyota Tundra Double Cab
TRD Off Road/Cold Weather Packages
Head Unit: Pioneer Stage 4 DEX-P99RS
Speakers: Memphis M Class Component
Amplifier: Memphis Class AB MClass
Subwoofers: Memphis M Class
Subwoofers' Amplifier: Rockford Fosgate T-1500
Appropriate Electrical Upgrades

Memphis components? Those things seriously sound like a dirty butt IMO! Ever try something a little nicer like Morel, or Focal?
I just started representing Brax/Helix... I can't wait to get my samples in!

Memphis components? Those things seriously sound like a dirty butt IMO! Ever try something a little nicer like Morel, or Focal? I just started representing Brax/Helix... I can't wait to get my samples in!
No, but I'm new to this. I currently have some Memphis speakers and they're very nice. To me what makes the vehicle is a decent sound system. In the past I've spent my money on golf equipment. lol

I'm not a big car person, but my dream car is a late 60s Shelby Cobra

1968_shelby_cobra-pic-6230697819627859123.jpg

I have been lucky enough to ride in one and WOW. And the money on the dash trick is true when it comes to this car.

A'68 Shelby GT 500
1968-Shelby-Mustang-KR_01-800.jpg
[/IMG]

But here's what I got now. Picked it up in '06
img_3230.jpg
[/IMG]

I would have to say Lamborghini Murcielago or an Aston Martin DB9 would be my two choices. The Lambo would be the fun car for just stupid speed, weekend fun and nights out on the town. Aston Martin would have the I can get up and go if I want to look but I can just cruise and be classy look to it. More of a day to day vehicle to go to work and just do your daily activities. Question- I could get the golf clubs in the Lambo right...
Two of my choices as well.

Back