Some sad news here in Anchorage

907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
So over the weekend there was a big party in Anchorage, a lot of my friends were there, and I was planning on going, but my mom said no. But I have heard from lots of people who were there, and I'm glad I didn't go.

As with high school parties, there was alcohol involved, but I'm not sure about drugs, but my guess would be there was some. Well around 4 AM, a group of guys came to the party and wanted to come in. No one there knew the guys, so they weren't letting them in. The guys got mad, and I guess they had guns, so they started firing shots into the party. The party was in a big warehouse.

One of the bullets ricocheted off a wall and struck a kid in the head. The kid was rushed to the hospital and put on life support. His younger brother was taken to the hospital so he could say some last words, and he was taken off life support.

His name was Colton Crow, he was one of Alaska's best hockey players, and a good friend of mine, we met in 3rd grade and played hockey together for 2 years. We have grown a part over the last few years, but it still hits me in the heart.

Here is a link to the article in the local news paper.
http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/crime/story/725326.html

RIP Colton, you will be remembered by all.

Back