Srixon Q-Star Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Slogans. In the world of golf, what would we do without them? Winners play this, performance over paint and so on. I like most of them and they do a good job at what they are supposed to do, which is bring your eyes to their product. When we received a new product to test recently, this line jumped out at me.

"Question Everything"

I like it.

Here is a sneak peek at the new Srixon Q-Star golf balls that will be hitting stores in a couple of weeks.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=14146

Interested to see how these perform. Srixon makes a great ball.

im still trying to find a ball im completely comfotable with.. might need to give these a try.

Question everything huh? That's pretty bold.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Looking forward to seeing what you think of these. I am already a Srixon ball fan and these fall into a nice price point for me.

I like the price tag at $24.99. Interested to see how the ball performs.

If this ball is as good for the average golfer as the Z-Star is for good ones, this may be the perfect ball for me. Srixon makes some tremendous golf balls, and I look forward to finding out more about these.

I know we're questioning everything with these, but I wonder if these are the Trispeed/Trispeed Tour replacements.

I like the box design. Interesting how much effort companies spent on this nowadays.
Therese is a tough competition in this price segment so I'm looking forward how they perform.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I like this idea, very catchy tagline and eye-catching packaging! Look forward to the performance review!

It looks like a lot of thought has gone Into these and they are in my price range. I will have to give these a test for sure

Tap tap taparoo

I'm a big fan of srixon balls, the price point on these make them really attractive as well!

Its pretty cool that as soon as they launch theyre available in yellow. Great price too

Sounds like a super soft voer thats super durable. Ill question that. Cant wait to hear it JB and KBo.

Sounds like a super soft voer thats super durable. Ill question that. Cant wait to hear it JB and KBo.

Do you think so?
I think many think cover when companies talk about a ball being soft, but in reality most are speaking of the core.
Like the Bridgestone e6 being an extremely soft ball, yet the cover is not a urethane cover.

I'll buy a dozen at 25 bucks to see what this "all around ball" is like..

Not all that big on the slogan though... Hasn't "Question <<insert anything>>" already been done?

Sounded like a soft cover to me. Who am I to say? I woke up less than 6 minutes ago.

Im intrigued. Cant wait to hear some results!

Do you think so?
I think many think cover when companies talk about a ball being soft, but in reality most are speaking of the core.
Like the Bridgestone e6 being an extremely soft ball, yet the cover is not a urethane cover.

I'm def going to have to check out this ball, especially for that price point.

This one has me very interested. I want to know more.

When is it being released?

I can't claim to be a past fan of Srixon Golf balls, but these will get a try. Anthing the claims "all-ability" and "Question Everything" (pretty bold), deserves a shot in my books.

Now I am interested as well. I love the Trispeed Tour, but if I can save $5 and get similar performance, why not.

im still trying to find a ball im completely comfotable with.. might need to give these a try.

I couldnt agree more, im the same way.

We got a batch of new srixon balls at our course and KellyBo has been playing them recently. She will probably throw her 2 cents in when she gets back home from an outing. I am not sure if they are the exact same ball as this one but it is a pre release ball.

Back