WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Guys the MAJORITY of people want to watch Tiger, he is the main attraction. Its just the truth. It will be that way all year.

While that may be true, it dosn't explain the poor coverage earlier in the day before Erkels tee time

Do they hide the flight attendants and Waffle House employees for this group?

Guys the MAJORITY of people want to watch Tiger, he is the main attraction. Its just the truth. It will be that way all year.

I understand that's why the network weekend coverage has to be all tiger all the time; but you'd think the golf channel, which is geared more towards the hardcore golf audience, would be less tiger centric

hahahahah...GG

Am I the only person who wants to punch Faldo in the face at times?

I understand that's why the network weekend coverage has to be all tiger all the time; but you'd think the golf channel, which is geared more towards the hardcore golf audience, would be less tiger centric

Couldn't agree more. Although, the Golf Channel is the same channel that features guys like: Charles Barkley, Ray Romano, Rush Limbaugh, that idiot from Pipe Dreams, and Hank Haney, so perhaps they like featuring poo poo golfers, hence all the Tiger coverage?

great shot by my main man mark wilson

Couldn't agree more. Although, the Golf Channel is the same channel that features guys like: Charles Barkley, Ray Romano, Rush Limbaugh, that idiot from Pipe Dreams, and Hank Haney, so perhaps they like featuring poo poo golfers, hence all the Tiger coverage?

Great post. And so true.

Everyone is Tiger centric, there are more people than ever that want to see the man just fail and fail miserably. And Tiger has no one to blame but Tiger. There are people clapping and cheering when that man makes a bad shot and look forward to the next shot to see if he does it again.

Ishikawa got a makable 15 footer and schwartzel might have a more difficult putt than he had on 18! I'm a big Ryo fan but the real story is the chokerama by schwartzel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great lag by Charl.

LOL, TC come on bro, no way Tiger is a poo poo golfer....the usage of poo poo was funny, made me laugh out loud seriously at my desk.

Everyone is Tiger centric, there are more people than ever that want to see the man just fail and fail miserably. And Tiger has no one to blame but Tiger. There are people clapping and cheering when that man makes a bad shot and look forward to the next shot to see if he does it again.

Oh wait I really want to watch tiger play too. But I also Want To watch Phil Westwood Kaymer Dustin Johnson bubba Watson Ryo rory. And so far I'm getting only tiger and Ryo.

Wow I forgot Bubba was even playing! I haven't seen him once! He is probably one of the more exciting players out there to watch

First shot from Kuchar I've seen too.

Oh wait I really want to watch tiger play too. But I also Want To watch Phil Westwood Kaymer Dustin Johnson bubba Watson Ryo rory. And so far I'm getting only tiger and Ryo.

I'd be very interested to hear the reasoning of how they have divvied up the coverage. Is it something to do with matchplay? Do they pick certain guys for certain days in advance?

LOL, TC come on bro, no way Tiger is a poo poo golfer....the usage of poo poo was funny, made me laugh out loud seriously at my desk.

Jake, what have you done with Mustng5

Who has a better swing Ryo or Rory?

Rickie just did the lay-up to the par-3. it was impressive.

Who has a better swing Ryo or Rory?

Both are great. I think they should both be very competitive at Augusta for years to come.

Back