Srixon Friend Hole In One

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Many of you read our review on the Srixon Golf Balls, but I want to add a little something to this. The person that we deal with there is a great guy and when he came back from the show, he was buried with work. But he was kind enough to get us the new Z-Stars fairly quickly.

Well he just emailed me last night to tell me that with the new Z-Stars, he got his first hole in one last weekend. He sent me the newspaper clipping. 208 yard par 3.

Congrats Mr. Cleveland/Srixon/Never Compromise

Haha, very cool. Maybe he'll get a promotion in marketing.

• Admin
He is not in marketing right now. But he is one of the best to deal with and all he ever asks is that we do honest reviews.

Impressive. A 208 par 3 is not an easy hole in one; not that any is easy, but that's really doing it the hard way! Congrats Srixon guy.

Very impressive. I guess its needless to say that he is pleased with the new Srixons, eh?

• Admin
I havent found anybody that isnt pleased with them Bakemono. It is really pretty impressive. Played again today with 2 guys that were gaming them. (amollerud and another asst pro). Both kept saying how much they liked them.

Impressive. A 208 par 3 is not an easy hole in one; not that any is easy, but that's really doing it the hard way! Congrats Srixon guy.

Thats what I was thinking. I havent had one yet, but the ones where I was close were holes between the 110 to 140 mark.

Cool. Well, Srixon did tell you a while back that they felt the Z-Stars would be as good as anything on the market and it sounds like they werent lying...

• Admin
Yeah they did. We weren't sold on them at the time, but at the show everybody was talking about them. Then we finally got to try them. When we saw Titleist staffers at my club that play ProVs for free, going out and buying Srixons, you know something is working.

. When we saw Titleist staffers at my club that play ProVs for free, going out and buying Srixons, you know something is working.

All I can say to that is wow...

Thats what I was thinking. I havent had one yet, but the ones where I was close were holes between the 110 to 140 mark.
One of the par-3 courses that I play on has a 220-yard hole and its a bugger. For me, that was always a 3-wood shot and that makes it difficult to stop the ball near the hole, much less hit a hole in one.
Ive gotten a birdie and a couple pars on that hole, but Ive also duffed it and made triple-bogey more than my fair share of times too.

My congrats to the Srixon guy. That is an impressive hole in one. Looking forward to trying out the new ball.

Yeah they did. We weren't sold on them at the time, but at the show everybody was talking about them. Then we finally got to try them. When we saw Titleist staffers at my club that play ProVs for free, going out and buying Srixons, you know something is working.
That is impressive. If people are going out and BUYING Z-Stars instead of using Pro V1s that they get for FREE, that says something.

Ask amollerud on this very site.

I believe you.

Oh, I did not mean it like that. I meant he is one of the Titleist staffers that has been converted. He is in LOVE with this ball.

Oh, I did not mean it like that. I meant he is one of the Titleist staffers that has been converted. He is in LOVE with this ball.

Does he black out the logo while playing lol?

I'm really excited to get to Arizona and try the Z-Star.

Congrats to the Srixon Guy!

Hell, on a 180+ Par 3 I'm usually happy to just get on the green in one period. That's an impressive shot to say the least!

Got a great email from "Srixon Guy" saying that he was afraid that he has to be every member of our site a drink now. We might have to hold him to that. Truly one of the class acts in this industry.

Back