Bettinardi Studio B Opens in MN

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
On August 2, 2011 Bettinardi Golf celebrated the grand opening of Studio B | Minnesota in the Minneapolis suburb of Minnetonka. Located in the 2nd Swing Minnetonka super store the third Studio B location will provide golfers of all skill level with TOUR fitting environment. Studio B offers exceptional personalized service and superior fitting principles to create the ultimate putter and provide a truly unique experience that transforms your putting game. This high-tech studio is equipped with the V1 Pro fitting and laser alignment system, offering a Tour level fitting environment. 2nd Swing CEO Simon Kallal stated, "We are very excited to open the first Studio B location in Minneapolis. 2nd Swing and our fitters feel privileged that we were chosen by Bob and Team to host the Studio. Studio B Minneapolis has given 2nd Swing the ability to custom fit a putter head style to a player's tendencies and stroke. When our fitters complement a player's stroke with the right putter, proper length, lie and loft, players have been noticing 2 less putts per round."

The grand opening started with a rush of nearly 20 fittings in 8 hours! The presence of Studio B | Tinley Park General Manager Mike Orvis and Keith Webster, VP of Golf Operations ensured the quality in the fitting process and attention to detail will follow that set by prior Studio B locations. The Bettinardi team was blown away by the initial run of fittings and the excitement generated in the Minneapolis area for Bettinardi Golf and Studio B | Minnesota. Kallal went on to say, "Customers were in awe of the technology and layout of the New Studio B. Everyone's expectations were exceeded by the vast selection of Bettinardi putters along with the ability to show them data and video vs. opinion on what type of putter fits them." Studio B | Minnesota provides the perfect extension of the Bettinardi brand.

That's pretty cool, good on Bettinardi for bringing tour level service to the mainstream, I've always liked his putters.

I plan on making a trip to Chicago this winter to visit the TMPL and Betti's studio there. Pretty excited I have heard they are awesome.

Thats awesome! I recently passed by the Studio in Chicago on my recent trip to Illinois. Didn't have the chance to stop in, but now I know where it is at. I make several trips to Chicago each year and have always thought it would be neat to go there and get some cool accessories and/or headcovers for my Betti.

EDIT: my bad, twas a misread. Glad to see Bettinardi is expanding!

Very cool, wish it had been open when I was in Minneapolis in June, I would have definitely made a trip to see it.

I get to the Minneapolis area a couple of times a year I'm going to have to check this place out on one of those trips, I love Bettinardi putters!

He needs to open one up in Pinehurst

Its nice to see Bettinardi expanding. He makes amazing putters and its nice to see that he is doing well going out on his own.

That's awesome, but...MN? Not exactly a golfing Mecca.

Great to hear they are doing so well. Congrats!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Back