NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there and giving you the chance at some avi revenge. But...in the chance the Sabres get the upset, that avi has been so popular, I'll just let you keep it another week :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Ugh I am actually kind of nervous now. I don't want this thing for another week

Well we play Florida tomorrow night. Any of the Florida facts want an AV... Oh yeah nevermind

I'll be there and giving you the chance at some avi revenge. But...in the chance the Sabres get the upset, that avi has been so popular, I'll just let you keep it another week :)

Great decision. I'll be cheering for the Sabers for the first time since they had Fuhr and Lafontaine. Let's Go Buffalo.

Ahahahahhahahahahahahah

Great decision. I'll be cheering for the Sabers for the first time since they had Fuhr and Lafontaine. Let's Go Buffalo.

Ahahahahhahahahahahahah
You would

Love ya buddy but I have a desire to see goldilocks each and every day.
It just puts a smile on my face :)

Good to see a nice Bruins effort for once last nite. That kid Eichel is downright nasty, remember watching him at my fav college team, BU

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Good to see a nice Bruins effort for once last nite. That kid Eichel is downright nasty, remember watching him at my fav college team, BU

Bruins definitely finished the game this time. Eichel is gonna be a monster. Typical rookie mistakes this year otherwise he's been better than imagined.

Most definately, I still think the Bruins need a younger blueliner, I love Chara and all but he skates like hes tied to an anchor. Gettin old and slow

haha go Sabres!

Moose why are the Sabres in white? Letting the Caps rock the Red away from the Phone Booth is usually a bad idea ?

Caps go down 1 in the first off a juicy rebound

Caps back to the PP

Moose why are the Sabres in white? Letting the Caps rock the Red away from the Phone Booth is usually a bad idea ?
Don't know, but I like it. White should be worn at home.

Good god... The Caps looks awful so far

Good god... The Caps looks awful so far
Way too early to get excited but I like that first period.

Well that was a period to forget. Caps need to just keep things simple and get the puck deep and make the Sabres defense beat the forecheck

Way too early to get excited but I like that first period.

Yeah it was ugly. I totally forgot the Sabres had Kane

572abf1184f93bc3a5b3b916c21ac3e2.jpg

What a save from Holtby....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back