Official Sligo Thread

Is there anyone in Calgary who stocks your product?

Should be coming to Golf Town soon RF. I'm sure Sligo can confirm.

Should be coming to Golf Town soon RF. I'm sure Sligo can confirm.

Sweet. I hate buying things over teh internet without trying things on first.

Sweet. I hate buying things over teh internet without trying things on first.

Me too. That's why I haven't got any of their pants and shorts yet. My conversations with those in the know say that they should be fairly standard fits, but I know from personal experience that doesn't always be the case. Trying on pants first is a big deal for me.

Me too. That's why I haven't got any of their pants and shorts yet. My conversations with those in the know say that they should be fairly standard fits, but I know from personal experience that doesn't always be the case. Trying on pants first is a big deal for me.

It's true, I have major issues with buying jeans because of tightness in certain areas. For instance: of all the lines of Levis jeans, there are only 3 that I can wear.

2 of which do not exist anymore.

It's true, I have major issues with buying jeans because of tightness in certain areas. For instance: of all the lines of Levis jeans, there are only 3 that I can wear.

2 of which do not exist anymore.

I hear that! Once I find something that works, I try to stick with it as long as I can. I'm thinking of getting a pair of shorts or pants from the 2011 line and see how they fit. From what I'm told they should be very similar to the Nike shorts I have.

I hear that! Once I find something that works, I try to stick with it as long as I can. I'm thinking of getting a pair of shorts or pants from the 2011 line and see how they fit. From what I'm told they should be very similar to the Nike shorts I have.

if you get pants I am pretty sure you have to get them altered

if you get pants I am pretty sure you have to get them altered

Altered how? Just hemmed up or are we talking major surgery?

haha, just hemmed up I think

That's what I thought. Says on the website that there pants have 34" inseams. I wear 32s. Some hemming action will be required.

March Madness starts in 2 weeks (15th). can't wait! time to get the 10 pants hemmed. ;)

So I know the spring line has not debuted yet but I keep checking the website thinking maybe I missed an email or announcement or whatever. Well I was on the Sligowear website and they have a new file up under collection, its called Spring 2011 Color Stories. Maybe it has been up for a minute since I always go to the actual store as opposed to the homepage for them. Anyways check out the color stories file as it has different combinations put together for their colors from the spring 2011 lineup i.e. mckeena, vegas pink, citrus etc. Pretty cool, check it out fellow sligo lovers. I know I can personally not wait for the new lineup myself.

link

link

So I know the spring line has not debuted yet but I keep checking the website thinking maybe I missed an email or announcement or whatever. Well I was on the Sligowear website and they have a new file up under collection, its called Spring 2011 Color Stories. Maybe it has been up for a minute since I always go to the actual store as opposed to the homepage for them. Anyways check out the color stories file as it has different combinations put together for their colors from the spring 2011 lineup i.e. mckeena, vegas pink, citrus etc. Pretty cool, check it out fellow sligo lovers. I know I can personally not wait for the new lineup myself.

here is the link for the colour stories
http://www.sligowear.com/catalogue/sligo_sp2011_colorstories.pdf

If new stuff is available online March 15th..... can we make sure it isn't released around 2 pm? :D

Golf Town will be carrying the line this year. We suggest you call your local GT and ask when it's arriving!!

Excellent, Thanks a bunch!

made my first Sligo purchase! Picked them up from FairwayStyles

sligo10-lauer-black-L.jpg

sligo09-drivercap-L.jpg

too funny

or just wear shoes with bigger soles....kikkors? lol
That's what I thought. Says on the website that there pants have 34" inseams. I wear 32s. Some hemming action will be required.

dude I can totally see you in that hat...good early spring accessory
made my first Sligo purchase! Picked them up from FairwayStyles

sligo10-lauer-black-L.jpg

sligo09-drivercap-L.jpg

dude I can totally see you in that hat...good early spring accessory

I've been eying that hat for a while. I don't have many black golf shirts so I liked this one. Low and behold I go to my parents last night and they got me a black Greg Norman golf shirt from TPC Scottsdale haha

I purchased from Fairwaystyles last night and I already received notification this morning that these have shipped

John is the man!
I've been eying that hat for a while. I don't have many black golf shirts so I liked this one. Low and behold I go to my parents last night and they got me a black Greg Norman golf shirt from TPC Scottsdale haha

I purchased from Fairwaystyles last night and I already received notification this morning that these have shipped

Great choices DD... I love my black Lauer! And John at FairwayStyles is the best!
FYI - I get my orders from the Sligo Guys up north in ~2days after it's been shipped. And they did FREE shipping last years for orders over $200...

A local golf shop carries Sligo clothes. I tried on that hat, it's super comfortable! It's definitely on my radar for my next Sligo haul. I previously ordered from Fairway Styles - they are great to deal with!

Back