Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I'm just a celebrity to OEM Kevin. He's my 1st Lt. and my handy smurf.

That's what I thought the FLTC meant. Kevin = 1Lt for TC :D

Whenever I think of Stenson I think of his pantless shot at Doral.

When I think of him, he's singing lead vocals for Lynard Skynard. And I'm in the front row...HAMMERED DRUNK!!

Lets not forget when comparing scores from the THP Outing, that these guys are also playing a par 70.

Haha, he kind of was in his panties.

It depends who you ask. We will say no but people who have come to visit will say yes.

Just like people up here say 50*F is warm and you guys will think it's cold!

Lets not forget when comparing scores from the THP Outing, that these guys are also playing a par 70.

Which holes are modified?

These guys are playing hole 6 as a long par 4 this week? Or at least today they are. I loved that hole (par 5 when we played it), that green is NASTY!

I didn't remember reading it. Must have missed it. Thanks guys!

See above, I found one of them but I am too lazy to look for the other haha.

Carl Pettersen gets my vote for PGA Professional that most resembles a CPA.

See above, I found one of them but I am too lazy to look for the other haha.

Thanks GG! Unfortunately, I'm lazy too! I mean I've got too much work to do..... Yeah, that's it! :D

EDIT: Oh, I remember #6 now. Brutal hole!

Carl Pettersen gets my vote for PGA Professional that most resembles a CPA.

Ohhhhh, I dont know. Look at half the Titleist staff sometime.

I can't remember some of these golf holes. That's pathetic.

Thanks GG! Unfortunately, I'm lazy too! I mean I've got too much work to do..... Yeah, that's it! :D

EDIT: Oh, I remember #6 now. Brutal hole!

Ok, I stopped being lazy and looked up the scorecard from PGA National and it looks like they are playing #10 as a par 4 also. It normally plays 545 from the blacks and you can figure they are playing from something a bit further back than that.

Ok, I stopped being lazy and looked up the scorecard from PGA National and it looks like they are playing #10 as a par 4 also. It normally plays 545 from the blacks and you can figure they are playing from something a bit further back than that.

that's ridiculous...

I thought you had it changed to "freaking lost the Cup."

Stands for Forum Leader TC

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I just looked it up myself. #10 it is. Par 4. I don't think it's any longer though.

This is the 10th tee box, right by the club house. No room to go back any further.

232323232%7Ffp63395%3Enu%3D42%3B6%3E87%3A%3E256%3EWSNRCG%3D3334%3C9%3B%3A79347nu0mrj

I just looked it up myself. #10 it is. Par 4. I don't think it's any longer though.

This is the 10th tee box, right by the club house. No room to go back any further.

232323232%7Ffp63397%3Enu%3D42%3B6%3E87%3A%3E256%3EWSNRCG%3D3334%3C9%3B%3A77347nu0mrj

I mean I know Gray is our senior golfer, but calling him a tee box is uncalled for no? :act-up:

Back