#Cookie I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with my captain JMan. I know they are going to have a great time regardless

I knew it!

You guys are nuts! Playing what should be in the low to mid 30's due to the wind chill but I admire both of you for doing it!

Jman should have the advantage with the cold weather play. Cookie is an animal in match play. Has a feeling of going down to the last hole to decide this one.

Oh SNAP!

Got to take my teammate #Cookie in this one! Do work Cookie!

Advantage me:

I will have a cart heater

Disadvantage me:

I won't be drinking

Two wonderful men that I am honored to call my friends.

On one hand jman is playing some great golf lately and driving the ball really well.

On he other hand pound cookie is battle tested and a scrappy gamer that always comes prepared.

I'm choosing jman here ONLY because I think cookie going back to vegan messes with him a bit and he is having a down day.

Good luck gents and I can't wait to follow along.

This will be a fun one to keep an eye on.

This is going to be another good one. Gotta go with #Cookie on this one.

I like it! Way to man up and take him on straight up!

I'm going to go with the cojones of #Cookie on this one, I think he'll step up and pull out the W late in an epic match!

Have fun boys!

godfather-2-i-know-it-was-you-fredo.gif

James, have you played here before, or is this the first for both? Vegas working on odds

SKIMMER! hehe

SNAP INTO A SKIM JIM! hahahahaha

YUSSSS!

Oh SNAP!

Got to take my teammate #Cookie in this one! Do work Cookie!

godfather-2-i-know-it-was-you-fredo.gif

Two wonderful men that I am honored to call my friends.

On one hand jman is playing some great golf lately and driving the ball really well.

On he other hand pound cookie is battle tested and a scrappy gamer that always comes prepared.

I'm choosing jman here ONLY because I think cookie going back to vegan messes with him a bit and he is having a down day.

Good luck gents and I can't wait to follow along.

#VeganBeanBurritos

This is going to be a good match and I like the straight up. I am going with Jman on this one.

Gonna gamble that #Cookie will still have enough Vodka and red meat protein left in his system to pull off the win. Besides..........................#WoolWarriorsunite

JM

haha are you going to make him walk?

Nah, all about equal opportunity golfing. He can share the cart and heater with me.

Don't want any excuses from either of us other than the other man beat me straight up.

And yes, if a tie it will go to extra holes.

Man this is hard to pick a winner. Im gonna go with Jman, simply because his reviews are what brought me to THP. Go get em! Looking forward to all the banter and to following along!

From the banter I have read in this and other posts I feel like Cookie has a lot of confidence going into this. Ill take him for the win.

From the banter I have read in this and other posts I feel like Cookie has a lot of confidence going into this. Ill take him for the win.

Cookie has never not been confident.

Truth.

I'll go with James only in that I still have trouble rooting for anything coming out of Texas!!!

How can you not go with this man?

507c891877935e572649b4645b4470e1.jpg

Sorry James but we #WoolWarriors stick together!

This is going to be fun to watch in person! Saw #Cookie play this past weekend in similar conditions and did pretty good. Haven't seen James play in awhile. This is a tough one to pick.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Going with my man #Cookie on this one. He is a match play wiz, and plays well in pressure situations.

Cookie has never not been confident.

Truth.
I have felt that even through the posts haha. Also he seems to have a "crazy like a fox" type aura which should serve him well in getting into your head before, during and after

I honestly don't have a good feel for who might have the advantage, so I'm going with my gut, and saying Jman gets the hard fought victory.

This ought to be fun!

This is going to be a fun one to follow... now who to pick? I've played one round with Jman, never played with Cookie before. Hmmmm going to go Jman FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back