The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take back what I said about Anderson

He read your post. Wanted to prove you wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There we go keep ignoring DT in red zone

All of the Packers wins are against teams with losing records?

Couldnt tell.

Weird

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's that weak arm Payton. Touchdowns are worth 10 in the 4th quarter right?

What? Nobody got open for Aaron Rodgers?

Ballgame. No way to get 3 scores now.

The sky isn't falling. The sky isn't falling. The sky isn't falling.

I fell asleep by half time but I can't believe the score was 29-10, I thought the Packers were going to win this one, but based on the score it looks like they didn't even put up a fight.

I fell asleep by half time but I can't believe the score was 29-10, I thought the Packers were going to win this one, but based on the score it looks like they didn't even put up a fight.
It was a hideous game on GB's end, defensive injuries didn't help but they looked rough.

Weren't they coming off a bye? Shouldn't they be refreshed and ready to go? Or is Denver's defense really that good?

yes their D is legit.

Tons of pressure on the QB, mostly due to sheer speed, linebackers play like corners, guys flying all over the place, fun to watch.

didnt know it was only 77 yards for rodgers passing....ouch

Weren't they coming off a bye? Shouldn't they be refreshed and ready to go? Or is Denver's defense really that good?
Denvers d is legit legit. But it didn't help GB having 2 injuries in their secondary either. Let the old man pick them apart.

yes their D is legit.

Tons of pressure on the QB, mostly due to sheer speed, linebackers play like corners, guys flying all over the place, fun to watch.

Denvers d is legit legit. But it didn't help GB having 2 injuries in their secondary either. Let the old man pick them apart.

Well damn, I wish I had stayed up to watch it.

Bowe was active yesterday
0 catches

makes the grand total for the year....0

awesome signing!

yes their D is legit.

For as good as I keep hearing Green Bay's offensive line is, there is a lot of edge pressure that's disrupting Rodgers. Combine that with Eddie Lacy not doing jack shat, there's no threat for play action. It's amazing how bad the receivers look without a guy that can take the top off of the secondary. That side of the ball just looks so average. It's not good when a team's deep threat is a 30+ year old receiver who is on his 3rd team since last season. Rodgers can only do so much.

It just goes to show how good Brady has been. To just have one reliable threat to make the other receivers better.

and I just threw up.

Was thinking about how high the browns took Gilbert in 2014 and only has 8 tackles this year and wanted to see who they passed on that has made an impact already.

Browns took Gilbert #8, then at #12 went some guy named Odell Beckham went #12

Can you imagine if it was the Patriots who did this with Luck and lying about his injury?

Skip is a Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back