Craig Mac

Reaction score
I confess; I'm addicted to Red Bull, never drank the stuff before, but lately I have been drinking a few Red Bull and Skyy's after work and require a Red Bull at some point during the work day(I gave up sodas 7 months ago in an attempt to drop a few lbs.). Now Red Bull has a Simply Cola out now, and I can see myself drinking those too. I am a little pissed though because I would jokingly walk around work while drinking and say "RED BULL" in an amped up kind of tone, and now I see the same thing in a new Jim Carrey movie ad. Anyone else have an addiction that they require to get through the day???

Yes, I do. It's called www.thehackersparadise.com.

Seriously, I used to be a diet coke addict. I would go through a 12 pack from the time I got up (I don't drink coffee). It got to the point where I had trouble sleeping so I cut down to 2 at work (one in the morning and one at lunch) and I drink caffeine-free at home in the evening (2 more of those).

Edit: Wow, I could type out the whole name and it all showed up!

Yes, I do. It's called www.thehackersparadise.com.

Seriously, I used to be a diet coke addict. I would go through a 12 pack from the time I got up (I don't drink coffee). It got to the pint where I had trouble sleeping so I cut down to 2 at work (one in the morning and one at lunch) and I drink caffeine-free at home in the evening (2 more of those).

I think that is called a diabetic, not an addict, hehe

I used to be a Coke/Cherry Coke addict, but now I have shifted to....RED BULL!! I love that sh*t. The biggest problem is in Alaska a can the size of a normal Rockstar cost about 4.19!

Yesterday I was hanging with 2 of my friends, and we went to Carrs (Safeway if you don't have Carrs) and got energy drinks, and one of my friends got some Monster, that stuff was good!!! And for a huge bottle it cost like 4.30

16.9 oz Red Bull is $3.99 here, I usually get them at the grocery store(4 pack of the 8 oz cans for $6.50), they aren't cheap. I can't imagine why a teenager would need it though, if I had the energy now that I had at that age I wouldn't need red bull, hehe.

16.9 oz Red Bull is $3.99 here, I usually get them at the grocery store(4 pack of the 8 oz cans for $6.50), they aren't cheap. I can't imagine why a teenager would need it though, if I had the energy now that I had at that age I wouldn't need red bull, hehe.

Trust me, with golf everyday, playing soccer for 3 team, coach 2 teams, and hanging with the homies, and other things in my life, I need the energy. I'm usually up until 11 or 12, and then I get up at 6 or 7, not fun, but I have to do it.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that Red Bull tastes like carbonated cough syrup?

I can't imagine why a teenager would need it though, if I had the energy now that I had at that age I wouldn't need red bull, hehe.

Trust me, with golf everyday, playing soccer for 3 team, coach 2 teams, and hanging with the homies, and other things in my life, I need the energy. I'm usually up until 11 or 12, and then I get up at 6 or 7, not fun, but I have to do it.

I don't know, we did that stuff too and never HAD to have something to get us going. We had one friend who drank coffee when we went camping, but it was like pulling teeth to get our parents to let us have pop, let alone something loaded with caffeine. You might have it rough when you hit 25 if you need a pick me up when you're 15!

I don't know, we did that stuff too and never HAD to have something to get us going. We had one friend who drank coffee when we went camping, but it was like pulling teeth to get our parents to let us have pop, let alone something loaded with caffeine. You might have it rough when you hit 25 if you need a pick me up when you're 15!

I may have problems, but red bull will always be at my side :banana:

That it will Alex! Just try not to depend on it too much. End of sermon!

If you ever want a neat little concoction, try Red Bull and Grape Vodka.

Back