The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha...JB, that was hilarious! I hope you get in on the banter/trash talk the whole time. arydolphin is a Dook fan. and his screen name sounds like hairydolphin...either of the two is not good

Oh my. JB has laid some smack down. This thread is going to be epic!!

What a bunch of great guys. I'm sure you're all super talented. A husky older gentleman like my self doesn't stand a chance.

We should get an idea of the contestants' age.

I'm 50, but don't look my age. More like 60.

Kevin

Lol.... This is definitely going to be a whole lot of fun.

I'm assuming by Jay Cutler you mean extremely talented with an arm that could throw a strawberry through a battleship and a football IQ that would make Peyton Manning blush?

I will preface this by saying that I mean none of it. I am so wishing that I was able to play in this event and I am going to miss out on the trash talk leading up for the next few months. So here are some gems for each and every one of you. So here I will offend each contestant.

TC - Really? Do I have to say anything here? My official Glass Joe is getting warmed up by beating on pale hundy for this? There is nothing more that has to be said on the topic of this man.

biggsy - Training on a sim while living in FL should be a crime. Especially doing so wearing flip flops.

coolbreeze - Hiding in igloo in preparation for the FL August event will make this more interesting than I ever anticipated.

Esox - There are plenty of buffets here for his damage, but the self professed large and sweaty older man playing 36 in the August heat reminds me to get my game in shape. We may need that alternate after all.

adwillingham - Not sure AD should be allowed to trash talk because he is so quiet.

AHA - Another golfer that teed it up with JB and their magical A game was not around...hehe I kid, because Andy can play, but it was true.

Yoccos1981 - Two words - Jay Cutler

rbelbin - Hitting it a ton only counts if you dont have to play a 2nd shot.

Puttin4bird - Good lord its not even worth it here. Go get your swimming trunks on for supper pal.

One-T - Missing a 15 foot putt 5 feet to the right and 6 feet short is now called a One-T.

CG 13 - Not sure what to say here other than you are way too hyper for FL. Slow down, take a deep breath.

Jrod - Somehow no dental work needed to be done for this one. Or full sponsorship outweighs all.

OEM Kevin - What the hell are you going to do having to play one set of clubs for an entire weekend.

Ddec0418 - Will be too busy copy and pasting stats of the Euro Tour to realize he has to make a putt to win.

DirtyDawg67 - Just not fair yet, but next time, expect the punishment.

arydolphin - He is a TW fan, nothing else needs to be said.

I know he is excited. I just love to bust on him. And he would have our lab be his best man if they let her in the elevator:clap:

Maybe if we dressed her up as his "caddy"? Can't wait to see you both in 64 DAYS!! and congrats to ddec on getting on the team here

lol JB, i am hyper. But you have to expect excitement!! this is an amazing opportunity- i am proud to be a part of it!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE! I took my son to a mommy and me class this morning and (sadly) missed the drama unfold. Looks like a great group! I'm sure it's going to be just as intense and fun as the sign ups have been. Congrats again - I'm really excited for all of you!! Happy to see so many names that I recognize.

LMAO at buffet damage. I will no doubt be hot playing 36 in the FL heat.

Sexy hot.

Kevin

Lol.... This is definitely going to be a whole lot of fun.

I'm assuming by Jay Cutler you mean extremely talented with an arm that could throw a strawberry through a battleship and a football IQ that would make Peyton Manning blush?

i think he means when we're playing in the final singles match and you choke!!

What a bunch of great guys. I'm sure you're all super talented. A husky older gentleman like my self doesn't stand a chance.

We should get an idea of the contestants' age.

I'm 50, but don't look my age. More like 60.

Kevin

I just turned 30, I look 18, and I smoke cigs! oh...some people say Jeff Overton looks like me

i think he means when we're playing in the final singles match and you choke!!

oh snap! Very Cutler-esque

Just hope all that winter cheese gets out of your system by then, could quite the distraction having to putt through :sick:

LMAO at buffet damage. I will no doubt be hot playing 36 in the FL heat.

Sexy hot.

Kevin

Congrats to those that made it. Truly an opportunity of a lifetime. Have fun and play well.

I just hope OEM and I put on a better short game seminar then the one we put on this past sunday

Congrats to all of the select few. I look forward to following along with the action.

Lol. It isn't the second shot I am worried about. My irons are money. My putting..... Not so much.

Loving the trash talk. Whoop

Tappin to the oldies

I just turned 30, I look 18, and I smoke cigs! oh...some people say Jeff Overton looks like me

34 - here - playing to a 13.3 handicap now- hoping with tons of practice come august to be in the single digits.

My champagne celebration!!!!

It was all going well until i could barely open my eyes lol it stung!!

I wanted to say more but it all went so fast!

[video=youtube;g14-qW1E2Ew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g14-qW1E2Ew[/video]

I need to work on my video skills for the future lol

and the girlfriend is gonna freak when she gets home and her bathroom is covered in bubbly. haha

congrats to all, it will be interesting to watch how far each player's handicaps fall as they prepare all summer for the competition

Congrats everyone, hope you all have a blast

Bwahahahaha!

Awesome CG. Simply awesome.

That was awesome!!!! Well done CG13!!!!

My champagne celebration!!!!

It was all going well until i could barely open my eyes lol it stung!!

I wanted to say more but it all went so fast!

[video=youtube;g14-qW1E2Ew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g14-qW1E2Ew[/video]

I need to work on my video skills for the future lol

and the girlfriend is gonna freak when she gets home and her bathroom is covered in bubbly. haha

That was incredible!

Tap before talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back