The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Man I might need to make a run to the store.
Also, don't sit on oatmeal, butter and brown sugar either.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Man I might need to make a run to the store.
Also, don't sit on oatmeal, butter and brown sugar either.

Ever tried Golden Grahams? I was a huge fan of Cinnamon Toast until I got Golden Grahams.

I am a big fan of Mini-Wheats right now. Currently eating Strawberry flavour.

Ever tried Golden Grahams? I was a huge fan of Cinnamon Toast until I got Golden Grahams.

I am a big fan of Mini-Wheats right now. Currently eating Strawberry flavour.

Golden grams are good, but when it comes to like a candy sweet cereal you can't beat Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Cheerios are just a great everyday cereal, the sweeter onces I eat for dessert a lot. Mini wheats are a good eat though.

Golden grams are good, but when it comes to like a candy sweet cereal you can't beat Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Cheerios are just a great everyday cereal, the sweeter onces I eat for dessert a lot. Mini wheats are a good eat though.

Problem with golden grams and cinnamon toast is how soggy it gets after it sits in milk for just a TINY bit.

Problem with golden grams and cinnamon toast is how soggy it gets after it sits in milk for just a TINY bit.

Very good point, you have go small bowl so that it doesn't get soggy, and you can't dilly daly.

I am huge about the soggy/dry factor. Pouring the milk was like starting a chemical reaction. Looking back on it now, I was pretty weird little kid. If the CTC (Oh yeah cinnamon toast crunch got an abbrv) got too soggy I'ld just throw it away and piss off my mom.

BTW Golden Grahms are the Vanilla Wafers of the cereal world. I'm not quite sure what that means but I"m sticking by it.

I am huge about the soggy/dry factor. Pouring the milk was like starting a chemical reaction. Looking back on it now, I was pretty weird little kid. If the CTC (Oh yeah cinnamon toast crunch got an abbrv) got too soggy I'ld just throw it away and piss off my mom.

BTW Golden Grahms are the Vanilla Wafers of the cereal world. I'm not quite sure what that means but I"m sticking by it.

Ya I was never big on the golden grahams, lol @ "Vanilla wafers of the cereal world".

Perhaps this should go in the equipment pondering thread, but if things dont go my way tomorrow, I could be pondering a little bit of this, and a little bit of that. Please, please, no.

Seif_arthoscopic%20setup.jpg

I've had that done more than a few times. Its not that bad and recovery is pretty quick.

Man thainer.
First a dumb question: Which limb is that? is that the knee?
Second, man good luck dude. Surgery scares the crap out of me.

Ya Golden and Cinnamon definatly go under the No Gaming/NO THP Catagory. Get's soggy way too fast. THP has to come before cereal.

Looks like the knee snap.

I have to go to the doctors tomorrow because I have a really bad knee. Im afraid of the answer to be honest.

I deleted the post but yeah, thats a knee and yeah Im not to thrilled about the 'what could be'. Im quite nervous to be honest.
Man thainer.
First a dumb question: Which limb is that? is that the knee?
Second, man good luck dude. Surgery scares the crap out of me.

I have to go to the doctors tomorrow because I have a really bad knee. Im afraid of the answer to be honest.

Easy to fix buddy, trust me its better to fix it before it becomes a chronic problem.

Better to go and know then live in the unkown.
My father was the same way, he didn't want to go to the doctor because then he'ld find out whats wrong with him.
To be honest, that mentality has rubbed off on me as well.

Easy to fix buddy, trust me its better to fix it before it becomes a chronic problem.

Exactly, I have this weird thing in my knees where I squat down to read a putt and my knees make dozens of small little fast clicks that are easy to hear by anyone that is near me.

Get it checked out man before you regret it later.

Thats what I am hoping for. Was your pain sharp, achy and on the inside of the knee? And did it throb down your leg to your big toe?

Long story, a lot of carteledge damage that i let go too long, 4 surgeries later i'm ok but have no cayeledge left

I have that too, but its never been painful.
Exactly, I have this weird thing in my knees where I squat down to read a putt and my knees make dozens of small little fast clicks that are easy to hear by anyone that is near me.

Get it checked out man before you regret it later.

No. But I love how this is an all canadian thread at the moment.
Did you ever find out what it was? Mine isn't painful either.

I used to have a super severe case of Osgood-Schlatters, and get a little pain occasionally. But never to this extent. This is inside pain, on the inside of my right knee. from the top inside part of my knee, heavy through my knee to the bottom center of my knee cap, then lingering through my leg back down to my big toe joint.

No. But I love how this is an all canadian thread at the moment.
I used to have a super severe case of Osgood-Schlatters, and get a little pain occasionally. But never to this extent. This is inside pain, on the inside of my right knee. from the top inside part of my knee, heavy through my knee to the bottom center of my knee cap, then lingering through my leg back down to my big toe joint.

Only for a little while Thainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back