looks ugly.

Have not seen that but I would guess that will never happen.

I don't know why, but I LOVE IT! I shouldn't cause it seems tacky, and takes away the whole point of the white, but I think it looks really good.

I dont think it will happen either. Seems to be another joke like their black R11.

gross!! lol

I dont think it will happen either. Seems to be another joke like their black R11.

who said it was a joke, i have heard a couple other people mention it, was told by a TM rep, again thats just hear say but the guy hasnt been wrong before on anything he told, he was the one who told me about the white driver before it was all over the net, a black one may be coming

Ugh Breeze you're giving us Canadians a bad reputation :D

Dude, I know I shouldn't like it, but I think it looks bada%$. If this driver does exist it was done custom by someone, not made by TM.

who said it was a joke, i have heard a couple other people mention it, was told by a TM rep, again thats just hear say but the guy hasnt been wrong before on anything he told, he was the one who told me about the white driver before it was all over the net, a black one may be coming

Would be interesting to see if it actually does come out.

All of you, just stop. This picture was posted on another forum after GolfDiscount.com posted it on their Facebook page. GolfDiscount.com later came out and said it was a Photoshop production, and that this isn't a real club.

im sure the woody isnt a real club, who would buy that thing lol

I think it's kinda cool. I remember when the first "Ghosted drivers next" post went up and I was like NO!!! This would be kind of cool to see in person.

I didn't get wood.

Like the white, that gives me...goosebumps :D

I like it! I would game it with no problem.

I must admit the white R11 is growing on me,but a black R11 would push me over the edge of purchasing another new driver.The look of the white isn't as bad as I first thought the more I see it. I just really prefer the look of a black or dark colored driver.I'm hoping the rumor of a black R11 is true.

I kinda like the wood look, its different

All of you, just stop. This picture was posted on another forum after GolfDiscount.com posted it on their Facebook page. GolfDiscount.com later came out and said it was a Photoshop production, and that this isn't a real club.

Thats good because it was ugly as hell, & I dont visit other golf forums :D

I kind of like it but looking at it makes me feel old. Maybe the white isn't so bad after all.

When fake wood panelling starts to look cool, the industry designers must be completely out of ideas....

The R11 I demoed gave me a "woody" does that count?:desire:

On a related topic, Ian Poulter was just seen testing a wood grained Cobra driver. ;)

Back