Status
Not open for further replies.
40/41/37/40/38

Im tired.

That's one hell of a day!! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heat index is only 110, probably should have kept going. Hahahaha

That sounds like a typical South Florida problem as well. You're braver than I am.

45 holes in one day. Wow...that's intense, James.

Say what!!! 36 holes this time of year in your neck of the woods is pretty stout :bulgy-eyes:

Shot a 46. Too much trouble from the tee, and for some reason my chipping, usually a strong part of my game, didn't go as well as it should.

91 45/46 a little over my handicap, niether good nor bad.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

38/35 for a 1 over 73
4 bogies, 3 birdies, 11 pars
Driver was solid, 10 of 14 FIR
Irons were pretty good, 13 of 18 GIR
Putter was good as well no 3 Jacks

Last edited:
Played River Forest today in a senior blitz. 41/45 = 86, missed 3 FWs but they were big misses, 6GIRs, with 38 putts, four 3 jacks. The greens were speedy and if you were 10'+ above the hole it was extremely difficult to stay anywhere close for the second putt. No one shot particularly well. I had 3 penalty strokes and could not get any of my few birdie looks to fall.

I had a great time at a great course but the pace made for a 5 hour round and I am exhausted. I don't know how Jman was able to get in all of those holes today our HI was 110° and I was so glad to see the last hole.

38/39 for a 6 over 77 (PB post my 20's/1980's)

1 birdie, 11 pars, 5 bogeys and one double
10/14 FIR
11/18 GIR

Nice Grandaddy prep Jman. I know that THPers all over the world want to play with you at that one.

Nice Grandaddy prep Jman. I know that THPers all over the world want to play with you at that one.

I'm trying dude, I was committed to the MC, but this is a whole different level. I will be ready, and I will by gosh lead by example.

But my body is not a fan after today hahahahahaha

Played River Forest today in a senior blitz. 41/45 = 86, missed 3 FWs but they were big misses, 6GIRs, with 38 putts, four 3 jacks. The greens were speedy and if you were 10'+ above the hole it was extremely difficult to stay anywhere close for the second putt. No one shot particularly well. I had 3 penalty strokes and could not get any of my few birdie looks to fall.

I had a great time at a great course but the pace made for a 5 hour round and I am exhausted. I don't know how Jman was able to get in all of those holes today our HI was 110° and I was so glad to see the last hole.

Very respectable score on that course and especially with the fast greens and high temp!

43/41-84 (played back nine first).

Started the second nine (front nine?) par, par, chip in birdie, par, par. 1 under after 5. Went 7 over the last 4.

But hey, I got better than bogey on hole #1 for the first time all season.

40. Walked nine holes this evening to get some on course play with Project X shaft.

4 fwy, 4 GIR, 16 putts (no 3-putts), 1 penalty
1 birdie, 4 putts, 3 bogey, 1 Double

Interesting 9 hole round today. One birdie, one eagle, 3 bogeys and a double for 38. The double resulted from hitting over the green from 280 with mini bertha. Ended up in deep crap and had 2 chips and 3 putts. Eagle on 500yd par 5. Mini, then 6 iron from 215 to 6ft. Hit driver once on 500yd par 5 and yanked it left. Had 280 to the hole but had to get under tree branch so hit a hard punch with mini and had 86 to pin. I'm very close to yanking the driver put of the bag

+14 on a 106 slope course. Not good. I was actually playing pretty decent until I hit a ball into a yard, went to retrieve it and got yelled at repeatedly by the very agitated elderly lady that owned the place. It rattled me.

Yesterday 43/45 - 88

+14 on a 106 slope course. Not good. I was actually playing pretty decent until I hit a ball into a yard, went to retrieve it and got yelled at repeatedly by the very agitated elderly lady that owned the place. It rattled me.

We have a few of those on our home course. It almost seems they sit in the yard waiting for a golfer to retrieve a ball then go ballistic.

Why buy a home on a golf course if you hate golfers??

Tommy

Shot 38/43 Sunday.

Two double bogies on the back killed my score, but I hit the ball really well.

Greens had been aerated earlier in the week, so that is my excuse for 3 putting twice ;) Both times it was 30 foot, downhill and both times they were left woefully short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back