UA Heritage Shorts

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, anyone tried these out? Just looking for opinions.

I have UA shorts like those, without the pleat and they're my favorite pair. Lightweight, stretchy and really comfortable. I really like that their a bit loose fitting around the leg without being baggy too.

I have a pair of UA shorts and like them very much. Not sure if they are Heritage. Very light and cool.

Cool. Interested because they come in big boy sizes, though some reviews said the waist runs a little small.

I didn't notice that.

Cool. Interested because they come in big boy sizes, though some reviews said the waist runs a little small.

I wear a size 38, and I found the UA to be one of the looser fits around the waist.

Good to hear. Might have to buy some, see what all these cotton-haters are talking about....
I didn't notice that.

I have lots and lots of golf shorts and I would say they are on par with the Nike's in my closet in terms off coolness. They are much lighter material though. Again, not sure if the Heritage is the same.

Love them, I have like 5 or 6 pair of UA shorts and they are great, waist isnt to snug at all, very cool and breathable, also light weight. :clapp:

I have a couple pair of the UA shorts, they are great. Have had one pair for about 3 years, last a while and still in great shape.

Back