Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got out of a 5 hour meeting. Ugh!

I actually didn't mind exams, oddly enough while everyone was cramming I was relaxing and playing. People stress themselves out so much by trying to cram every bit of knowledge from 4 months of classes into their brains. Relax a bit, it works.

Ya I don't usually go crazy and cram in 6 hour study days, that is just far too much stress for an individual. I usually do an hour or so a day and it works much better.

Hey that's some good advice. Craptacular part of it is we have a dive trip together in the keys this Wed and Thur...should be fun :/

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

make it fun anyway, have a blast, act like your the happiest man in the world and she will A. wonder what the hell is wrong with you or B. Wonder what the hell is wrong with her. Either way you dont give a damn about either at this point.

I wish I wasn't a dweller. This would have made thigns so much easier 8 months ago!

Man, I have always been the fall in love quick person, until I dated this chick in college who broke my heart. I dwelled on it, then it happened again, and I said...you know what, I am a catch, I am gonna have fun. and I wouldnt change a thing. I treated a lot of girls like poop for a while but I had to get it out. It wasnt fun and made me feel like a better man when I stopped doing it.

i epipenned myself today... almost passed out in the bathroom
stupid allergies... didnt realize my meds from early this morning wore off
brutal

brutal

Wow dude, bee sting or just some serious allergies?

brutal

Lol Russ I shouldn't be laughing but the way you started that sentence was funny.

What are you allergic to?

Wow dude, bee sting or just some serious allergies?

Lol Russ I shouldn't be laughing but the way you started that sentence was funny.

What are you allergic to?

lol... laying on the bathroom floor is never a good thing hahaha
i have EIA with an urticaria combo
in short im allergic to my own body heat and when i sweat it carries histamines to the surface of my skin and i break out in hives... throat closes... etc
my meds keep it at bay but i took it before work at 5am and forgot to take it again later
so i played 9 after work then i went home and mowed the lawn in 85 degree heat... wasnt good hahaha

lol... laying on the bathroom floor is never a good thing hahaha
i have EIA with an urticaria combo
in short im allergic to my own body heat and when i sweat it carries histamines to the surface of my skin and i break out in hives... throat closes... etc
my meds keep it at bay but i took it before work at 5am and forgot to take it again later
so i played 9 after work then i went home and mowed the lawn in 85 degree heat... wasnt good hahaha

Ouch dude. Sounds like a good excuse to move to a cooler climate :)

Ouch dude. Sounds like a good excuse to move to a cooler climate :)

oh man im already sick of the cold hahaha... i just forgot how to manage the hot but i will remember really quick after today lol

Oh man, I am now midstream of my second bout with the pollen here in Georgia. Was sick as a dog about a month ago, then had a week and a half of being able to breathe. Now it is back and I am miserable again, I never had any problems with my sinus' until I was in my early 50's. I am going to med up and try to hit the course this afternoon.

Oh man, I am now midstream of my second bout with the pollen here in Georgia. Was sick as a dog about a month ago, then had a week and a half of being able to breathe. Now it is back and I am miserable again, I never had any problems with my sinus' until I was in my early 50's. I am going to med up and try to hit the course this afternoon.

you are a brave man hahaha... one of the members brought a medical mask to play yesterday so we called him michael jackson

Hot women dig Sligo

Just signed back up with facebook the other day and have just been browsing through the friends requests. Every time I come across a hot picture that says 1 friend in common sure enough it's Sligo.

Shhh, don't tell my GF :) (especially when Sligo Wear starts showing up in the mail)

Hot women dig Sligo

Just signed back up with facebook the other day and have just been browsing through the friends requests. Every time I come across a hot picture that says 1 friend in common sure enough it's Sligo.

Shhh, don't tell my GF :)

I wish that applied in high school. One time I wore sligo shorts with my white polo tucked in at school because I was golfing right after and I just got a ton of smart ass comments. Real people just don't get it.

I wish that applied in high school. One time I wore sligo shorts with my white polo tucked in at school because I was golfing right after and I just got a ton of smart ass comments. Real people just don't get it.

HS kids really don't have a clue anyway. I mean, walking around in shorts with the shirt tucked in :D :D :D.

Should have lied about your age on facebook I guess, then you could have been cruising with the hotties. :)

HS kids really don't have a clue anyway. I mean, walking around in shorts with the shirt tucked in :D :D :D.

Should have lied about your age on facebook I guess, then you could have been cruising with the hotties. :)

Well I'm in university now, so I may give it another shot :D

Well I'm in university now, so I may give it another shot :D

What? Walking around with your polo tucked into your shorts? :D

Funny thing, cruising through the friend suggestions it seems like all the other hot women (one's that I don't even have friends in common with) are from Canada.

What? Walking around with your polo tucked into your shorts? :D

Funny thing, cruising through the friend suggestions it seems like all the other hot women (one's that I don't even have friends in common with) are from Canada.

Well it is golf apparel. is that faux pas off the course in public?

Well it is golf apparel. is that faux pas off the course in public?

Don't know about that. I wouldn't. Then again, I don't really wear polos for anything outside of golf and sometimes work (I don't tuck them at work most of the time). If it's a golf polo that is designed longer then you'd have to tuck it in but any normal style I'd say tucking looks funny.

Don't know about that. I wouldn't. Then again, I don't really wear polos for anything outside of golf and sometimes work (I don't tuck them at work most of the time). If it's a golf polo that is designed longer then you'd have to tuck it in but any normal style I'd say tucking looks funny.

I thought it looked good, but probably because I understand what golf fashion is about and am used to wearing that kind of stuff.

I thought it looked good, but probably because I understand what golf fashion is about and am used to wearing that kind of stuff.

Isn't golf fashion in Manitoba, a pair of Jorts with a tucked in wife beater?

I may be the last person to ask about style or critique it but when I think of polos tucked into shorts I think of popped collars also. Shorts to me are supposed to be a relaxed look so a tucked shirt just doesn't fit in my mind. Maybe you should put up a poll for the ladies.

Lol Please, our style is so clean we have fashion catwalks in all the clubhouses around here to show off.

Oh totally I can see that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back