Central Iowa THP Get-Together

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week we spoke briefly about possibly getting some folks together in the Des Moines area for a round or two. Our time is running short, so I thought I'd post this thread to gauge interest.

The Des Moines area was chosen mostly since it's centrally located between the Omaha are and my area. I know it's not ideal for everybody, but it doesn't have to be a big deal. If you can make it great, if not no worries.

Post here if it is something you are interested in and what dates will or won't work for you.

Hawk:

Just let me know when. My ex BIL lives in Ankeny and I know he would go if I am able to make it.
Whether or not I make it depends on when and work, so don't plan this around me. But I am interested in this. Des Moines is only 3 hours from me.

If on a Sat. I just might want to come if ya dont mind

I'm interested. I can't make it work this weekend or next weekend but after that I'm pretty open.

• Staff
I'm supposed to play a scramble the 24th. Maybe we should look at the first weekend in October.

forgot to add, cant make the 18th got a tourney.

I'm supposed to play a scramble the 24th. Maybe we should look at the first weekend in October.
Oh yeah, Oct 1 is my wedding anniversary so that weekend would be a no go for me. Obviously if it works for everyone else though I say go for it. I hope I can make it though.

• Staff
Oh yeah, Oct 1 is my wedding anniversary so that weekend would be a no go for me. Obviously if it works for everyone else though I say go for it. I hope I can make it though.

Nothing wrong with the following weekend either, imo. It won't start to get real chilly until after my birthday (10/20)

Hawk we have the same birthday haha. I may be down I only live about 3 hours from there

Nothing wrong with the following weekend either, imo. It won't start to get real chilly until after my birthday (10/20)

That week looks good for me, I should still be in Iowa and just getting.g done with training.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I can't make it Hawk. I would if you guys were giving away free gear though.

We are, but since you've gotten too much stuff already we would rather you didn't come.

We are, but since you've gotten too much stuff already we would rather you didn't come.

I understand. Seems the standard any more.

Wha says there isn't going to be any? So are you coming now?

I have an old Ping Anser 4 you can have if you come.

That's awfully tempting JRod, but I've seen you putt, that thing is probably cursed. When are you moving down here so we can have Ash-Vegas/JC get togethers?

HA! Funny stuff.

I don't get it.

I will give away one Chromax to the person that drives the farthest.

I will give away one Chromax to the person that drives the farthest.

You gotta be specific on what you mean, or Jrod will probably win that one.

He's only allowed to play a 4 iron.

What course did you mention in the DM area, Smalls?

lol, good one smalls.

I'm coming out that way one of these damn days.

lol, good one smalls.

I'm coming out that way one of these damn days.

It's very nice here right now.

Back