The Masters [Spoilers]

Figures, lefty going with lefty. I see something totally different for Phil, a 69!! Do you know the square root of 69? Eight something!!

mmmmm, 8 somethin'!!!! OEM is en fuego this am! MASTERS week baby!

No, there is no MDF ( thank god ). I believe the largest field after the cut was 60 in 2007.

If the cut came right now, there would only be 14 people not playing this weekend. Do they use that MDF in the Masters? If not, does anyone know the largest field for the weekend?

Over/under, my guess is Quiros will be under 72 today as will YE Yang. I think the boy will back up off the top. Poults will hit three into Ray's creek in a tin cup moment.

YES!! Hes such a realdeal hater too.

So what does everyone have going on today? I'm working from home and I've got my Masters leader board up on one computer, my THP on my laptop, Live from the Masters on Golf Channel on my 56"....it's going to be a good day!

yeah my Master's pick isn't looking too solid.....darn Cowboys cheerleader influence....prob has the stink of Romo on her and now him....

Nice! The Jake & Lefty curse baby.

I need your boy Hunter Mahan to get a hair cut, shave, pull his head out of his arse, and play some golf.

So what does everyone have going on today? I'm working from home and I've got my Masters leader board up on one computer, my THP on my laptop, Live from the Masters on Golf Channel on my 56"....it's going to be a good day!

I'll be on the CPU most of the day with some afternoon golf sprinkled in.

YES!! Hes such a realdeal hater too.

A couch potato will call in after noticing Poults putting chapstick on his driver, or it might be ranch.

Work and driving home really fast so I can catch the last 1.5 hours of the ESPN coverage.

I wonder what bum Moore stole clothes from for todays round? What a disgrace that guy is to such a great tradition and course. Id ban his distasteful arse.

Look at this arse napkin:
images

A couch potato will call in after noticing Poults putting chapstick on his driver, or it might be ranch.

hahaha, you know it's the ranch dude. Anyone with a penis head logo for his design line likes his ranch.

I wonder what bum Moore stole clothes from for todays round? What a disgrace that guy is to such a great tradition and course. Id ban his distasteful arse.

Look at this arse napkin:
images

And to top off that horrible look, he wears a Scratch hat! Nice work you loser.

And to top off that horrible look, he wears a Scratch hat! Nice work you loser.

+1.... Who games Scratch crap anyway.

+1.... Who games Scratch crap anyway.

Some people dude, you just have to be prepared to wait til next year to get it. It's a great business plan, and to have a loser like Ryan Moore associated with your brand like they did, well, tells me all I need to know.

At least he will be able to make it to his second job as a party clown without changing shoes.

FIFY....
So what does everyone have going on today? I'm working from home and I've got my Masters leader board up on one computer, my THP on my laptop, Live from the Masters on Golf Channel on my 56" and my Tiger tighty whiteys on....it's going to be a good day!

hahaha, you know it's the ranch dude. Anyone with a penis head logo for his design line likes his ranch.

Lol, is he the team Paradise mascot?

Is little Mac Rory?

Yes.

YE Yang....hmmm, he's gotten it done before, and he's playing decent this year as well. I'll guess him at -1 today.

That hybrid he hit still haunts you doesnt it.

At least he will be able to make it to his second job as a party clown without changing shoes.

That is hysterical...and true.

Nope, I go the JB route and watch in the nude.

We have suspected that for a while when a certain someone is on the screen.

P4B, I'm going to try and work from home. Get some golf in, and maybe buy a tablet. Lol. Xoom or Ipad 2 ida know yet.

I'm ready to see Choi and his serious clubs which are a cross between a wood and iron (can't think of the name) kill the course. Barnes is going to go HAM on the course today I can't wait! I think Vegas was just letting Alvaro get comfortable. But I have to say, Alvaro has a great interview style. I want the shirt he had yesterday! Hopefully I can Morgan Cup that one.

Also looking forward to watching Tiger Mahan chalk up another round in the 70's.

P4B, I'm going to try and work from home. Get some golf in, and maybe buy a tablet. Lol. Xoom or Ipad 2 ida know yet.

I'm ready to see Choi and his serious clubs which are a cross between a wood and iron (can't think of the name) kill the course. Barnes is going to go HAM on the course today I can't wait! I think Vegas was just letting Alvaro get comfortable. But I have to say, Alvaro has a great interview style. I want the shirt he had yesterday! Hopefully I can Morgan Cup that one.

Also looking forward to watching Tiger Mahan chalk up another round in the 70's.

It's called a baffler and I want that shirt too buddy!

I wouldn't mind seeing Ricky Barnes play well today but it won't happen. He's about to enter strugglesville.

He's about to enter strugglesville.

I think that is in Orlando. its a pretty place. Neighborhood called Isleworth.

Back