Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I'm liking maclin tonight so I want to hold him. I think Benjamin is my only trade right now other than maybe Flacco

Ddec gets a #1 RB without having to give up a WR1 or RB1. Very good move.

I'm liking maclin tonight so I want to hold him. I think Benjamin is my only trade right now other than maybe Flacco

Flacco doesn't catch many balls

Yup and it's a guy I had targeted on draft night. I have completely overhauled my RB's since draft night.

Drafted: Lacy, Sproles, Cunningham, D. Robinson, Taliaferro
As it stands: Lacy, Randle, Ingram, Vereen, DMC

Yup and it's a guy I had targeted on draft night. I have completely overhauled my RB's since draft night.

Drafted: Lacy, Sproles, Cunningham, D. Robinson, Taliaferro
As it stands: Lacy, Randle, Ingram, Vereen, DMC

So you drafted Lacy and Sproles and have Lacy and Ingram. :D
Who wouldnt make a Sproles for Ingram trade.

Plus you now have a RB to use if the Cowboys ever decide to name one.

No kidding, I would have even given up more for Ingram lol

Can't believe Dean got that trade. I too would have given far more for Ingram.

If it was that bad a trade how come it got upheld so quickly? Damn...ridiculed for trying to mix things up and if I didn't do trade people would think I overvalue my players. :shrug:

If it was that bad a trade how come it got upheld so quickly? Damn...ridiculed for trying to mix things up and if I didn't do trade people would think I overvalue my players. :shrug:

Im bitter cause you beat me lol....everyones values players differently its all good dude

I don't think anyone is saying its a bad trade or ridiculing anyone. Just saying when put the way JB put it it's a good trade for ddec that's all

I don't think anyone is saying its a bad trade or ridiculing anyone. Just saying when put the way JB put it it's a good trade for ddec that's all

Philly summed up my thoughts well. Ddec has been looking for a RB and got a starter without having to give up much on his end. Everybody is going to value things differently. It got upheld quickly, because I believe unless there is ill will or intent, it is not in someone's place to go the other way.

Its all good.

JB will not veto a trade unless it's completely lopsided and likely shows collusion.

Mike G check your team and make it happen :)

JB will not veto a trade unless it's completely lopsided and likely shows collusion.

I understand that. My point was just, I felt it was alright enough to go for it, and he clearly didn't think twice about OK'ing it. So I didn't think it warranted the comments, to each their own though. :)

GD rejected from app. Let me check when I get home if there is a match. Like Cobb not crazy about the others. But neither of those guys are untouchable on my team.

Who's the bombers in league 3? Got your trade offer, will look at it a little later.

GD rejected from app. Let me check when I get home if there is a match. Like Cobb not crazy about the others. But neither of those guys are untouchable on my team.
Was just gonna come ask you what you didn't like about it. I know the other two aren't great but I figured the depth would be there for you at least.

Let me just put this out there for my own sanity.

would anyone be interested in J. Bell in league one or if I want to make a change do I need to look at moving Lynch?

Back