THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

WOW i don't check this thread for a few hours and it blows up!
As far as who has the polish population, thats easy. Michigan.
Bout 90% Polish for myself.

Alright guys last chance to sway the captains mind. Any last words?

Yep, Capt 441, I don't envy your decision. Either way no butt hurt over here. Do whatever you have to do to field the winning team. I'm behind you 100%. Unless you pick me of course, then I will be right beside you fighting for victory!

I want to help #TeamMichigan win!
I won't be traveling 6+ hours to lose, it's not even an option.
I will be giving it my all, wether I am a captains pick to participate or spectator. I will be at the event for the duration on the team or not.
I will also do everything to help teammates in any capacity that I can.

This is my promise to #TeamMichigan!

If I'm picked or not so be it, I know it's not easy for either of you and whatever choices are made will be the right ones. I'll support my team and the sponsor either way.

Good luck to both of you

I would be honored for my first official THP event to be #RegionalRivalry.
Whether it is getting my game prepped to compete or helping #TeamOhio I'll be around and most if not all practice rounds. Someone wants a partner to practice with I'm down.
I'm finally healthy for the first time in a couple years and I'm just glad I have the drive to be active with the game again!

Good luck 441 and Jd! Lets just say I'm glad I dont have your choices.

I think we can all agree that this thread has been....Special is a good way to put it. I take pride in where Im from while others make fun of it. I will wear the colors proudly and give my team everything i have. Ive tasted victory and ive tasted defeat and theres no way i want to walk off that course without a victory. Ohio has a very close group of THPers and i will support us all, not just the 8 playing (beating) Team Michigan. I feel like i can help Team Ohio and I want to play for them, but if not there is no shame. I will be there regardless, I will still be talking smack out on the range haha just hope i get the chance to back it up on the course.

Would love to be a part of the Inaugural Team Michigan. Have worked hard on my game, participated in this thread and many others, and have golfed with other Team MI members and hopefuls, as well as one from Ohio. It has been a lot of fun regardless of whether I get picked or not, and has been great to get more involved.

If selected, I promise I will work my butt off for the next 4 months to prepare, and on gameday in June, I will battle to the very end, all while having a blast with other THPers, both teammates and opponents alike. Hope this will be my first THP Event and hope to help MI bring home the Win!

Im ready for the decisions for both teams so we can move forward and support our teams. i would love to represent Ohio and would do my best to help and prepare myself and teammates. Good luck to all hoping for a spot and OH-IO

What's your 40 time?

I haven't drank a 40 since I was in the Navy... Oh wait that's not what you meant. I see there is a new member from Mi, who pounds the ball. Anyone reach out to him?

Ok new question, Time to lay it out there

Who should us captains pick (in your respective state) and why?

I will say this to 441:

The last few months have been "interesting." What I can promise is this. Support, attendance in practice sessions, working with the team whether I'm it or not and an overall uptick in THP involvement. I know there are some long lasting relationships that have been built by these types of events and even being in consideration is pretty damn cool. It's not a decision I envy at all by you or your counterpart. I'm confident TrueTemper is going to blow this one outta the park and anyone who gets in is going to have a blast. I Just hope I get the call to put on my big boy pants and send MI back down the road for a few hours of regret and shame. Good luck gents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who should us captains pick and why?

Mike why don't you just go ahead and pick my team. None of the guys are a bad choice and I won't feel as bad about it. :alien:

Then again never mind, when we win I'd have to listen to Ohio say it was because Mike picked half the team #NotWorthIt

Mike why don't you just go ahead and pick my team. None of the guys are a bad choice and I won't feel as bad about it. :alien:

Then again never mind, when we win I'd have to listen to Ohio say it was because Mike picked half the team #NotWorthIt

deal, I'll pm JB your picks

Who should us captains pick (in your respective state) and why?
Lots of good responses here to this question.

Back