JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great looking bags! Thanks JB!

Those bags look great! I really like the style of them. I imagine they would be very comfortable to carry. Do you know at what retail stores these might be offered?

Solid looking bags! Would like to see in person and get a better feel of the quality which I would expect is very high. Designs look very sharp - appears to have everything you would want in a carry bag.

Any idea if they will have a line of cart bags available to the public? I know they have done some bags for LPGA players but don't recall if they were carry or staff bags.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice looking bags and seem to have everything a person could ask for plus. One question though, whats the " Leg Restraint" for? lol

• Admin
Those bags look great! I really like the style of them. I imagine they would be very comfortable to carry. Do you know at what retail stores these might be offered?

I believe many of the major retail stores will have them such as Dicks and Galaxy.

Solid looking bags! Would like to see in person and get a better feel of the quality which I would expect is very high. Designs look very sharp - appears to have everything you would want in a carry bag.

Any idea if they will have a line of cart bags available to the public? I know they have done some bags for LPGA players but don't recall if they were carry or staff bags.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I assume they will.

• Admin
Nice looking bags and seem to have everything a person could ask for plus. One question though, whats the " Leg Restraint" for? lol

It keeps legs closed and in place.

It keeps legs closed and in place.

Oh, gottcha. It's been a long time since I had a stand bag and kind of thinking my next might go that direction. The last two I had developed problems with their legs after a rather short time and once I can't trust it to stay up it's done.

These look much better constructed.

I almost like it as much as the bag yesterday. Has a lot of very nice features on it.

Isn't this the same people that made the THP stand bag?

Isn't this the same people that made the THP stand bag?

It is. Solid pedigree in this company that really understands the golf bag business.

Sharp looking bags, look forward to them hitting stores to check out in person. Always good to see new company's come to the market with a good product.

Nice looking bag here.

This bag appears to have a ton of features for a stand bag. Like usual, I'm drawn to the white one. I'm looking forward to seeing what they offer in cart bags next year.

Thanks for posting this, GG!

These are great looking bags, when I first saw them (THP bag) I was amazed at all the awesome features and details they had.

Great looking bags here. I'm not really in the bag market right now, but if I was these would be on the radar.

That is a great looking bag at a really good price point. The thing in looking over the specs that really caught my eye was the full length dividers. That is such a minor detail that can make a huge difference.

Really good looking bags, do they make cart bags as well? Cause I'm done carrying a bag

Really good looking bags, do they make cart bags as well? Cause I'm done carrying a bag

I asked that earlier in the thread and JB said that he believes they will be making cart bags.

I asked QODA on FB and they have plans to start selling cart bags in Spring 2012!

I asked QODA on FB and they have plans to start selling cart bags in Spring 2012!

Looks like that's when I'll be in the hunt for a new bag then! Thanks!

Really good looking bags!

Great article, thanks Team THP! Nice looking bags for loads of features!

These look great. I am in need of a new bag and will be checking these out for sure.

Back