Cleveland Launcher Ultralite Driver & FW

+1 on the Cleveland 3 wood (17 degree), Driver (XL270) and Mashies (18 and 23 degree). I have had this set up for about 6 weeks and am hitting all very solidly resulting in lower scores. Maybe it is the Miyazaki shafts, but these are all easy and fun to hit (and long).

I have been trying to make a decision on this club or a Cleveland DST 3 Wood for weeks... As some may know I work at Dicks and we are having our trade in program going on right now... If I trade something in, I will get $25 toward the Cleveland FL 3 Wood. Plus with my discount I am looking at getting this club for a little over $100. However, the DST is $99 and I could do the trade in plus my discount and get it for about $60. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! None of the courses around have this club for demo either! :bad:

I have been trying to make a decision on this club or a Cleveland DST 3 Wood for weeks... As some may know I work at Dicks and we are having our trade in program going on right now... If I trade something in, I will get $25 toward the Cleveland FL 3 Wood. Plus with my discount I am looking at getting this club for a little over $100. However, the DST is $99 and I could do the trade in plus my discount and get it for about $60. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! None of the courses around have this club for demo either! :bad:

I've had both and the FL is so much better to me because of the Miyazaki shaft.

Some really interesting testing has been going on with the Fairway Woods from this line recently. Launch monitor testing and we will have full results coming up soon.

Looking forward to reading.

Some really interesting testing has been going on with the Fairway Woods from this line recently. Launch monitor testing and we will have full results coming up soon.

I can't wait to read as I am unhappy with my 3W

Lol no I didn't. I couldn't find one to hit

Just pulled the trigger on the 290 cant wait until i get it

Just picked a 310 up last night, should be able to hit the range today.

This is my favorite driver in my stable right now. Which flex shaft did you get? It's an absolute bomber if the shaft matches your swing!

Just picked a 310 up last night, should be able to hit the range today.

Honestly I've never been a huge Cleveland fan, but this club/shaft combo has sparked my interest. I love miyazaki and they are looking good paired with this launcher.

If you can find the right driver out of their Ultralite series you wont be disappointed. I love the fact they have 3 in the series and a lot of combos to try. I hit this one a lot further than my R11 and probably the furthest I've hit a driver. Forgiving as I can remember any club being as well.

Honestly I've never been a huge Cleveland fan, but this club/shaft combo has sparked my interest. I love miyazaki and they are looking good paired with this launcher.

If you can find the right driver out of their Ultralite series you wont be disappointed. I love the fact they have 3 in the series and a lot of combos to try. I hit this one a lot further than my R11 and probably the furthest I've hit a driver. Forgiving as I can remember any club being as well.

I have to echo Yoccos' comments. I demoed the 310 all weekend at the outing and loved it. Bombed a couple of beauties with it as well. I really liked the lite (but not too light) Miyazaki on it.

Very easy club to hit

I watched one of those bombs when you tee'd off on #9 dude. Beautiful shot, landed soft but still rolled.

I have to echo Yoccos' comments. I demoed the 310 all weekend at the outing and loved it. Bombed a couple of beauties with it as well. I really liked the lite (but not too light) Miyazaki on it.

Very easy club to hit

I watched one of those bombs when you tee'd off on #9 dude. Beautiful shot, landed soft but still rolled.

You could hear it go BOOM!!

I picked up the 17* 3 wood this weekend and love it. Took it to the range and was hitting it so well. It's such an awesome club! Long and forgiving and the shaft is $$$.

I have never liked or hit a Cleveland very well until a month ago. I was struggling big time with my driver and loved the look of the TL310 with the Miyazaki 59 Stiff and I always wanted to give the Miyazaki shaft a try out so I bought it on the spot without hitting it beforehand. I don't know what it is about this driver combo but I put it into play in a tournament immediately after hitting 10 balls on the range with it. I shot 73-70-77 and I have never drove the ball better in my life. I love it so much I sold all my drivers on ebay. Now I am thinking about picking up the 3 wood. Can you get the 3 wood with the 59 gram shaft? I see they come with the C Kua 43...any reason for the lighter shafts in the 3 wood? Usually the 3 wood comes with a heavier shaft. Should I try out the lighter shaft?

I'm not sure about the custom order options, VT, but it would be worth contacting Cleveland. The flex code in the 43R is very different than the 59. I personally love it, but it's something I'd recommend demoing first.

I have never liked or hit a Cleveland very well until a month ago. I was struggling big time with my driver and loved the look of the TL310 with the Miyazaki 59 Stiff and I always wanted to give the Miyazaki shaft a try out so I bought it on the spot without hitting it beforehand. I don't know what it is about this driver combo but I put it into play in a tournament immediately after hitting 10 balls on the range with it. I shot 73-70-77 and I have never drove the ball better in my life. I love it so much I sold all my drivers on ebay. Now I am thinking about picking up the 3 wood. Can you get the 3 wood with the 59 gram shaft? I see they come with the C Kua 43...any reason for the lighter shafts in the 3 wood? Usually the 3 wood comes with a heavier shaft. Should I try out the lighter shaft?

good pick up 9......for some reason the Cleveland woods are a little too light for me

I picked up the 17* 3 wood this weekend and love it. Took it to the range and was hitting it so well. It's such an awesome club! Long and forgiving and the shaft is $$$.

This is my favorite driver in my stable right now. Which flex shaft did you get? It's an absolute bomber if the shaft matches your swing!

It's a stiff flex and so far am loving it. I have a 9032ls with an Oban Devotion 6 and the 310 is killing it so far.

It's a beast for sure. I couldn't believe how easy it was to pick up and hit. Wish you the best with it going forward! haha

It's a stiff flex and so far am loving it. I have a 9032ls with an Oban Devotion 6 and the 310 is killing it so far.

I'm not sure about the custom order options, VT, but it would be worth contacting Cleveland. The flex code in the 43R is very different than the 59. I personally love it, but it's something I'd recommend demoing first.

My son has the TL310 and they custom ordered a 3 wood with the same 59 shaft.

Finally took the Launcher to the range this morning , hit it real well love the shaft this could be the best driver i have hit, glad i bought it. If i dont hit it crooked tomorrow could be a good day

Glad to hear it worked out for you, ogie.

Back