Amazon Kindle Fire

I have been thinking about picking one of these up. My mom has a Kindle 3 and I love it, but these are just so darn cool.

I need to take advantage of this more

Tapatalk

Prime just announced they are adding 3000 more titles to their free video section.

Good. I hope season 4 of Sons of Anarchy is part of that

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Wow. Awesome! Bring it, Amazon!
I've saved at least 40 in shipping since the first of the year alone being on Prime.

I'm sure my wife has already spent the money we paid for it in things shipped this year. We just got my sons birthday gift yesterday and it was 22 lbs....got it literally overnight and free.

Mine died today. :bad:
I did all the hard-reboot garbage, every trick I could find on the amazon forums, nothing.
Called CS and ran through it again just to be sure. Screen is just....dead....nothing.
Getting a new one. But a bit PO'd that my games progress will be likely lost and have to download everything off the cloud again. :bicker:

Just skimmed the most recent page of this thread... Coud've swore I read that someone's grandma is watching Sons of Anarchy Season 4 on their KF while at church...

... I could have skimmed too fast.

Well my kindle fire blew up today. Like literally split in two and Amazon CS is driving me crazy.

Well my kindle fire blew up today. Like literally split in two and Amazon CS is driving me crazy.

Wow really? Sorry to hear that. Is the issue that you are in Canada? Their CS is usually top notch.

Wow really? Sorry to hear that. Is the issue that you are in Canada? Their CS is usually top notch.
They keep hanging up on me "by accident" and now cause I'm in Canada they want to bill me for the replacement and the shipping, and then refund it once I get it. Crazy,

They keep hanging up on me "by accident" and now cause I'm in Canada they want to bill me for the replacement and the shipping, and then refund it once I get it. Crazy,
That's wild dude. Any idea how it blew up on you?

Is that because they were "not available" there?

Is that because they were "not available" there?
They say they have to do it so that it clears customs faster. I told them I'm fine if it clears customs slower and not to charge my credit card. Now I'm being transferred all over the place and they keep dropping my call.

This is getting crazy. Now I'm just going to have it sent to my office in Colorado and have them ship it here.

I have an extra New Marware MicroShell Folio in Pink for the Kindle Fire if anyone needs a case for theirs. PM with any interest and we can work out the details!
IMG_1902_zps10e77535.jpg

Back