What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
paid off the rest of my Machine putter and extra shaft and hosel. looks like it will be the last putter i buy for a while. They should be putting on the finishing touches today and shipping it out soon. Can't wait to see it in person.

paid off the rest of my Machine putter and extra shaft and hosel. looks like it will be the last putter i buy for a while. They should be putting on the finishing touches today and shipping it out soon. Can't wait to see it in person.

This is awesome! Glad to hear its going to be in your hands soon

Dude excited to see though pics!

Bogey that is a great buy! And Buck...can't wait to see final pics of that beauty!

Bought one of the golfetail callaway mystery boxes.

jond and bogey317, good purchases guy!

i bought a i20 17* hybrid. it's gonna my first time trying a hybrid, so i'm excited to see how it goes.

i bought a i20 17* hybrid. it's gonna my first time trying a hybrid, so i'm excited to see how it goes.

are you replacing the 2 iron?

are you replacing the 2 iron?

I'm thinking about it. I figure it might be time to get with the 21st century. I've run into a few situations in which having a hybrid would be give me a little more versatility. I love hitting my 2 off the tee and from the fairway, but it I need a fluffy lie from the rough to hit it well.

Finally won an M3 Mashie + on Ebay tonight. 31 bucks, quite happy with that.

Now I will have an M3 Mashie and an M3 Mashie + to compare side by side. (either way I finally ended up with a headcover !!)

Now I will have an M3 Mashie and an M3 Mashie + to compare side by side. (either way I finally ended up with a headcover !!)

That's a great price for an awesome club, be sure to report back your findings

Slowly completing the PING homer bag? :alien: Just kidding, I've heard great things about the i20 hybrids.

Yeah man, I'm excited to hear what you think comparing them side by side.

Dude, that is an incredible deal for a Mashie. Standard shaft in there?

Slowly completing the PING homer bag? :alien: Just kidding, I've heard great things about the i20 hybrids.

Haha. It's becoming that way. I have just been very impressed with i20 line. I haven't even hit the hybrid, and I have only hit a hybrid 2 times ever, but I recently got the i20 3 wood and was impressed with the Ping shaft, so I figured I would probably like the hybrid as well.

But, yes, I have been a little out of control with the Ping love lately.

Unreal... 31 bucks is a steal

Haha. It's becoming that way. I have just been very impressed with i20 line. I haven't even hit the hybrid, and I have only hit a hybrid 2 times ever, but I recently got the i20 3 wood and was impressed with the Ping shaft, so I figured I would probably like the hybrid as well.

But, yes, I have been a little out of control with the Ping love lately.

Yeah everyone has good things to say about that line it seems! Can't wait to see how it works for you

Dude, that is an incredible deal for a Mashie. Standard shaft in there?

Yeah, just the standard stiff Miyazaki in it. I like the shaft in the original, mainly looking to see if I can get more consistency with a bit less offset on it.

Yeah everyone has good things to say about that line it seems! Can't wait to see how it works for you

Me too. I hit the ball really high and I'm liking the ball flight I'm getting with my 3 wood so far.

White Mizuno cap
Airflow balls
Clicka-tube
100 Nike lakeballs

Last edited:
It came! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351798467.959045.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351798477.571908.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351798487.952287.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back