Your 2016 Golf Goal

Have more fun, putt better.

I want to get to single digit HC, only 4 to go!!!!! It is early in the year, so it is looking possible. Just wish I had more time to play.

Last year I was able to tweak quite a few things but really lost some ground in my overall short game. I used to have a glorious short game and now it's just meh. If I can fine tune my short game from say 80yds and in I'll be shooting some pretty low scores. Goal this year is to get below a a qualifying handicap for certain USGA events.!time and practice will tell. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to break 70. Just need work on the short game. Tee to green is there.

To actually play more. I only got out 4 miserable times last year due to an ankle injury. Those 4 times I actually played ok. But if I need to inprove its the driver this year, too inconsistent.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last year I was able to tweak quite a few things but really lost some ground in my overall short game. I used to have a glorious short game and now it's just meh. If I can fine tune my short game from say 80yds and in I'll be shooting some pretty low scores. Goal this year is to get below a a qualifying handicap for certain USGA events.!time and practice will tell. Good luck everyone!

you going to play the city one as well this year?

you going to play the city one as well this year?

That would be the goal. I've played quite a bit of competitive golf....more pressure than normal stuff.

There is a 2 man scramble/better ball at Big Met on May 21st if you are interested if we feel we have a chance to do well. If you play the single day at Shawnee on the 15th let me know, pretty sure you can request playing partners. Would love some some motivation with someone who's goals are similar

My goalscorer 2016. Play at least 1 time a week and practice 1time a week for 5 or more hours. Keep my rounds of 18 no higher then 85. And not switch my equipment 100 times this year. And most importantly play a few 9 hole rounds and range time with my 6.year old son.

Break 100... I know my flaws... Need to resist the urge to pull out the driver on the tee box, because I know the ball is going left or right into the trees. If I could control those urges to swing for the fences, I'd tee off with my longest iron (or my heavenwood) and keep the ball in play.

Get my GIR up to 70%

Strike the ball consistently enough to be able to play a set of W/S v4 irons.

Single digits

I know I can do it, eliminating the blow up holes will get me close to it

I just want to get under 100 consistently, and be able to hit my driver consistently. I'm almost there, but not quite

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Measurable goal: shoot 95 or better consistently
Non-measurable goal: have a more consistent game

Learn a better way to hit a knock-down shot.
Learn how to hit a hook shot around a tree.
Practice 50 to 100 yard pitches more and get better at estimating those distances.

Want my handicap back to single digits!

Mine is to finally shoot in the 70's.

Mine is to finally shoot in the 70's.

I think this will happen for sure...new sticks = lower scores...it's science.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

:banghead:I would like to break 90 ! :laughing:

My goal right now is just to actually play lol would like to break 80 as well

Figure out how to hit a driver again.

Back